footballers faces you would never tire of punching

SebastianBlue said:
jimharri said:
SebastianBlue said:
Diego Costa, who I am incredibly ashamed is playing for Spain.

He just tried to stamp a player in their friendly with El Salvador. A friendly. I'd be surprised if he gets fewer than three red cards next season with Chelsea.
The wind up merchants will be targetting him. Stand up Cattermole, Adam, Fellaini etc etc.

It will be interesting to see who throws the most elbows in Chelsea's matches against Everton.

I'd go with Fellaini, just because stamping and/or kicking out seems to be Costa's signature move.
Have you been, er, away for a while then?

marouane-fellaini-man-utd.jpg

jimharri said:
SebastianBlue said:
jimharri said:
The wind up merchants will be targetting him. Stand up Cattermole, Adam, Fellaini etc etc.

It will be interesting to see who throws the most elbows in Chelsea's matches against Everton.

I'd go with Fellaini, just because stamping and/or kicking out seems to be Costa's signature move.

He won't be a United player by season start. ;-)

SebastianBlue said:
jimharri said:
SebastianBlue said:

He won't be a United player by season start. ;-)
Fair point!

Sturridge. His lips annoy me, especially when he's doing that stupid dance.

Garth crooks - fucking frog faced ****. Hasn't got a clue about football, just stares into space looking like he's working out how the big bang happened.

Ronaldinho. His teeth annoy me

Rooney. I've always hated him but after seeing him get a hair transplant then fucking shave it, I want to punch him even more.

Smalling - every time he makes a mistake, which is every 30 seconds. He looks like he's thinking "leave me alone or I'll tell on you "

Boyata - a cabbage has more emotions.

fathellensbellend said:
which players do you have an irrational hatred of

jack Wilshire for me, I hate the odious prick, every time he gets tackled it takes him an age to get up, and pulls a face like, how dare you tackle me, also the way he fabricated a story about how city fans were calling his kids names, yet fast forward to arsenal winning the cup, at their parade this gobshite is bellowing down the microphone "what do you think of Tottenham, and what do think of shit.

special mentions for kyle walker and glen Johnson also

I agree about Wilshere. That England-Ecuador game the other day, he was down on the floor all the time, yet he's the first on the scene when a fight breaks out. I rate him quite highly, but he reminds me of one of those gobby cockneys you meet in Ibiza or Magaluf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.