footballers faces you would never tire of punching

jimharri said:
Jack Wilshere
Michael Brown
Lee Cattermole
Jizzyjazz (actually, anyone at Trafford Rangers)
Kyle Walker
Lee Hughes
Suarez

Those off the top of my head; there are plenty more!

You can add

Rooney - needs no explanation
Wio - as above
Evra - as above
Wilshere - Snidey horrible ****
Suarez - Snidey cheating ****
Sterling - He might be a very nice lad but his face is eminently punchable
Stephen Hunt - Nasty little ****
Charlie Adam - Nasty dirty little ****
Jimmy Bullard - Horrible ugly little ****
Paulinho - Has a face that just annoys me, the ****.
Scholes - Dirty little ginger ****

You'd already put Wilshere and Suarez, but they're so fucking horrible they needed mentioning again.

Phil Beardsley, Michael Owen, Teddy Sherringham, Suarez, Kevin Doyle, tranny , bale, Bryan Robson, Micky Thomas , Wilshire, van Rapist,Phil Jones , Ryan Giggs , Van der Sar . And every other rag side I started watching football in 1969

I despise Alan Smith, before, during and after his stint at manure. Hit him? A cricket bat wouldn't be heavy enough.

Diego Costa, who I am incredibly ashamed is playing for Spain.

He just tried to stamp a player in their friendly with El Salvador. A friendly. I'd be surprised if he gets fewer than three red cards next season with Chelsea.

SebastianBlue said:

He just tried to stamp a player in their friendly with El Salvador. A friendly. I'd be surprised if he gets fewer than three red cards next season with Chelsea.
The wind up merchants will be targetting him. Stand up Cattermole, Adam, Fellaini etc etc.

jimharri said:
SebastianBlue said:

The wind up merchants will be targetting him. Stand up Cattermole, Adam, Fellaini etc etc.

It will be interesting to see who throws the most elbows in Chelsea's matches against Everton.

I'd go with Fellaini, just because stamping and/or kicking out seems to be Costa's signature move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.