FOR £1,000,000

Re: FOR £1,000,000

My brother's mate would do anything for a few beers or small cash so after a bit of a session we were in our house and were saying we'll give you £3 to snort a spider, so we all went out the the garage pissed looking for a spider at 4am for Liam to snort! We ended up down a few quid cause he kept doing it, he even snort a live daddy long legs!!

Thanx4Knives said:
My brother's mate would do anything for a few beers or small cash so after a bit of a session we were in our house and were saying we'll give you £3 to snort a spider, so we all went out the the garage pissed looking for a spider at 4am for Liam to snort! We ended up down a few quid cause he kept doing it, he even snort a live daddy long legs!!

That's nothing. Ozzy Osbourne snorted an entire line of marching ants. And they bite...

lol i love this topic :) i wud probably go so far but not anything, thinking bout it, a million is a hell of a lot of money, but u probs couldnt live your whole live (im 15) off a million

jd-blue said:
lol i love this topic :) i wud probably go so far but not anything, thinking bout it, a million is a hell of a lot of money, but u probs couldnt live your whole live (im 15) off a million

at the current interest rate 1 million gives you £4300 a week in interest, you coulnt live off that??? you have high standards mr!!!!

rickmcfc said:
THIS QUESTION ALWAYS POPS UP WHEN IVE BEEN DOWN AT THE PUB AND HAD A FEW, WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A MILLION, IM BEEN HONEST, IM NOT GAY BUT I WOULD DO ANYTHING SEXUAL TOWARDS A MAN. SO WHAT WOULD OR WOULDNT YOU DO???

Well, we've established that you're gay. Now we're just haggling over the price.

To paraphrase George Bernard Shaw

AustinBlue said:
rickmcfc said:
THIS QUESTION ALWAYS POPS UP WHEN IVE BEEN DOWN AT THE PUB AND HAD A FEW, WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A MILLION, IM BEEN HONEST, IM NOT GAY BUT I WOULD DO ANYTHING SEXUAL TOWARDS A MAN. SO WHAT WOULD OR WOULDNT YOU DO???

Well, we've established that you're gay. Now we're just haggling over the price.

To paraphrase George Bernard Shaw
im not gay, but for 1 million i would do pretty much anything!!! seriously anything, try me............

rickmcfc said:
jd-blue said:

at the current interest rate 1 million gives you £4300 a week in interest, you coulnt live off that??? you have high standards mr!!!!
for how long :)

rickmcfc said:
jd-blue said:

What calculator are you using? It's maybe that much a month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.