For anyone slagging off SWP......

I think people are just getting on his back because of his Dads ranting about being mugged off on his contract dealings. the way he is playing at the moment(Chelsea substitute appearance apart) he doesn't deserve an improved contract

I haven't slagged him off anywhere, but what do you expect when he puts in a really poor performance just after bleating (well, getting his Dad to) about his contract offer?

Lucky Toma said:
Sod off you fickle idiots.

And on a related matter, but more generalised....

If your opinions oscillate so wildly from one week to the next are they really worth putting your name to on here?

this is a mancity forum but please do not comment on how any of the players played good or bad . ffs some people

He was genuinely crap today, and has been all season, he's past it now, that's what it looks like, and to ask for more money is scandalous, he's not as good as he was 5 years ago, and he never will be again!

He wasn't great today, but he is a Blue, one of our own. I never thought I would see the day when City fans turned on Shaun, it's fucking sad if you ask me.

Fair enough, his dad is a twat but it isn't Shaun that went shouting his mouth off to the press, it was that gobby prick.

Lucky Toma said:
Sod off you fickle idiots.

And on a related matter, but more generalised....

If your opinions oscillate so wildly from one week to the next are they really worth putting your name to on here?
You've been on here less than two months, and you're telling us all to "sod off" and questioning if some posts are "really worth putting your name to on here"?
Blank-Facepalm_2.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.