For anyone slagging off SWP......

Any coincidence that our 3 subbed players, bride swp and micah were all swanning around florida last week?

Yeh! Actually, now that I think about it, you're all right and I'm completely wrong.

I mean, what's the useless tit ever done for us eh? Apart from providing more exictement than any other player in our recent history. And apart from sometimes being the only player on the pitch we can rely on to give 100% honest endeavour and creativity. For many seasons.

But his head is battered with his contract dispute and consequently - for the first time I can ever recall! - he didnt put a shift in today.

So fuck him. Lets get rid. Lets bring in Silva. No, wait...Lennon. Yeh lets go for him. In the meantime, lets turn on the lad because he's 28 now so nearly due his pension.

Crowd favourite you say? Pah, what does that matter? We're the richest club in the world. We can buy a new crowd favourite in every window.

If anyone - like some have on this thread - offers a reasoned critique of his recent form and question his place in the starting line-up.....fair enough I say.
If anyone turns on him.....get a fucking soul.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:33 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
Lucky Toma said:
Sod off you fickle idiots.

And on a related matter, but more generalised....

If your opinions oscillate so wildly from one week to the next are they really worth putting your name to on here?
You've been on here less than two months, and you're telling us all to "sod off" and questioning if some posts are "really worth putting your name to on here"?
Blank-Facepalm_2.gif

This might surprise you jimharri but I wasnt actually born two months ago. I joined the site two months ago. So my opinions are as equally valid as anyone elses. Unless there is a ruling that states a member must post a certain amount of times before they are allowed to be frustrated at others slagging off his favourite City player? If there is such a ruling I aplogize oh wise veteran one.

Thought this site was to share opinions among other things???

My constructive critique on SWP today would be he had a bad game, I could go into detail but it has been covered by fellow bluemooners....

Lucky Toma said:
Sod off you fickle idiots.

And on a related matter, but more generalised....

If your opinions oscillate so wildly from one week to the next are they really worth putting your name to on here?

I would agree if the slagging off was at the game, getting on his back But the point of this forum is to pass comment on players, the team, the management and all club matters. The way I see it with SWP is that since his injury is form has been very poor personally I would have taken him off after 30 mins as he couldn't pass to a blue shirt nor beat a man his defending was poor and this continued through the game and he then made a poor effort when he shot at the near post giving Gordon as chance when he clearly should have gone across him I was also very disappointed with Bellamy If you think that is slagging off then so be it

Lucky Toma said:
Yeh! Actually, now that I think about it, you're all right and I'm completely wrong.

I mean, what's the useless tit ever done for us eh? Apart from providing more exictement than any other player in our recent history. And apart from sometimes being the only player on the pitch we can rely on to give 100% honest endeavour and creativity. For many seasons.

But his head is battered with his contract dispute and consequently - for the first time I can ever recall! - he didnt put a shift in today.

So fuck him. Lets get rid. Lets bring in Silva. No, wait...Lennon. Yeh lets go for him. In the meantime, lets turn on the lad because he's 28 now so nearly due his pension.

Crowd favourite you say? Pah, what does that matter? We're the richest club in the world. We can buy a new crowd favourite in every window.

If anyone - like some have on this thread - offers a reasoned critique of his recent form and question his place in the starting line-up.....fair enough I say.
If anyone turns on him.....get a fucking soul.

-- Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:33 pm --

jimharri said:
You've been on here less than two months, and you're telling us all to "sod off" and questioning if some posts are "really worth putting your name to on here"?
Blank-Facepalm_2.gif

This might surprise you jimharri but I wasnt actually born two months ago. I joined the site two months ago. So my opinions are as equally valid as anyone elses. Unless there is a ruling that states a member must post a certain amount of times before they are allowed to be frustrated at others slagging off his favourite City player? If there is such a ruling I aplogize oh wise veteran one.
His head is battered by this contract dispute??? FFS! he's got 2years left on 60k a week . ..poor lad, dont know how he sleeps at night..... nobody's turning on the player, but he's not been playing well for a while now,

I find myself agreeing with both sides of this argument and would congratulate the OP on his spirited posting and for standing up to the kicking he's likely to get - in addition to JimHarri (and I hope your name isn't some sort of weird Indian shit that I've just gone and mucked up) for playing devil's advocate with an enjoyable face-palm.

everyone's entitled to have an off-game, and SWP is one of them.

here's hoping we're not dropping too many more points in the run in to the season, but more importantly, that we can all get along in our constructive criticisms of our players, management, and each other.

(I know it won't happen, any of the above, but feel it my duty to call for a collective kiss and make up session even if it's completely futile - I guess in one respect this forum wouldn't be so entertaining if it were any different, so I should be encouraging more people to stick the boot in.... go on, give him one!)

There is a light said:
He wasn't great today, but he is a Blue, one of our own. I never thought I would see the day when City fans turned on Shaun, it's fucking sad if you ask me.

Fair enough, his dad is a twat but it isn't Shaun that went shouting his mouth off to the press, it was that gobby prick.
Thats true but SWP is the one who decided to put in for the new contract no one else.
We need to see a big improvement in his displays before he gets it.

I love the guy but he has been poor this season.....first touch, not going past players....lost a bit of pace....no end product....confidence lost? If we want top 4 and more then no sentiment, I am sorry....hope he comes good as all players dip in form at some time....really really want him to do well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.