For anyone slagging off SWP......

Lucky Toma said:
Sod off you fickle idiots.

And on a related matter, but more generalised....

If your opinions oscillate so wildly from one week to the next are they really worth putting your name to on here?
IAN is that you??

I retract and apologize for my 'sod off' bit and implying people were idiots.

Was extremely pissed off when I came on here and saw a few threads building up about Shauny. His form has been patchy of late no question about it but today was the first time I can ever recall him not putting in the effort and giving 100%.
Seemed very unfair considering the entire team were abysmal in the first half and especially unfair considering there has been many, many times in the past when he's been our most honest player.

Lucky Toma said:

If your opinions oscillate so wildly from one week to the next are they really worth putting your name to on here?

bellamy and johnson are better than him at the moment

no sentimen in fottball he shouldnt be in the teamon the bench yes

bridgeblue said:
There is a light said:
He wasn't great today, but he is a Blue, one of our own. I never thought I would see the day when City fans turned on Shaun, it's fucking sad if you ask me.

Fair enough, his dad is a twat but it isn't Shaun that went shouting his mouth off to the press, it was that gobby prick.
Thats true but SWP is the one who decided to put in for the new contract no one else.
We need to see a big improvement in his displays before he gets it.

Yep, fair enough, tell him to stick the new contract up his arse, but he is getting a slaughtering when his attitude on the pitch is still right and he is merely out of form.

Apart from the contract dispute he has been in and out of the side, he suffered from the change of managers, different systems, switching from left to right, wasn't he injured as well for about 6 weeks?

dw7 said:
Lucky Toma said:

bellamy and johnson are better than him at the moment

no sentimen in fottball he shouldnt be in the teamon the bench yes

I only partially agree with that mate. There's no sentiment in boardrooms and in the changing room. But us fans can't buy and sell players, nor pick the team. So sentiment is all we got.
And - as I've made clear whilst making a bit of a twat of myself - I sentimentally fucking love Shauny.

Lucky Toma said:

Deserves all he gets:-

He has a 4 and a half year deal and is not yet half way through it - we have 10 more games of one of the most important seasons for as long as i can remember for a top 4 place - his performances have been less than convincing today is a case in point - Johnson is pushing him for his place - he aint a first choice England player not even second and because he has a half decent game for England he chooses to go public with his wage demands - sorry he deserves all the shit coming too him.

He needs to shut the fook up - help us to a top 4 get an Ebgland place play out of his fookin skin and then say PAY ME.

Lucky Toma said:

Whilst your argument against slagging SWP off is a very strong one I have to disagree. He's been pretty poor all season and today epitomises why a lot of fans get frustrated with him.

Ferdinand has a reasonable amount of pace and Sunderland were very very quick to close us down today, this meant Shauny, being small, was easily beat to the ball most of the time.

During the first half we couldn't pass the ball to each other and Sunderland's pressure didn't allow us the time or space to play balls in behind for Shauny to run onto.

This limited him because he's inefficient if the ball is played to his feet. He seems to either play a short pass or run into someone or forgot to take the ball with him, and we all know his crossing isn't great.

To me he should definitely be behind Johnson and Bellamy in the pecking order.

The worst miss of the game was when Shaun put it to the keeper's near post when he should have gone across the keeper. No excuse, they teach you that at primary school

Cheesy said:
I haven't slagged him off anywhere, but what do you expect when he puts in a really poor performance just after bleating (well, getting his Dad to) about his contract offer?

This this

Lucky Toma said:
Yeh! Actually, now that I think about it, you're all right and I'm completely wrong.

I mean, what's the useless tit ever done for us eh? Apart from providing more exictement than any other player in our recent history. And apart from sometimes being the only player on the pitch we can rely on to give 100% honest endeavour and creativity. For many seasons.

But his head is battered with his contract dispute and consequently - for the first time I can ever recall! - he didnt put a shift in today.

So fuck him. Lets get rid. Lets bring in Silva. No, wait...Lennon. Yeh lets go for him. In the meantime, lets turn on the lad because he's 28 now so nearly due his pension.

Crowd favourite you say? Pah, what does that matter? We're the richest club in the world. We can buy a new crowd favourite in every window.

If anyone - like some have on this thread - offers a reasoned critique of his recent form and question his place in the starting line-up.....fair enough I say.
If anyone turns on him.....get a fucking soul.

-- Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:33 pm --

jimharri said:
You've been on here less than two months, and you're telling us all to "sod off" and questioning if some posts are "really worth putting your name to on here"?
Blank-Facepalm_2.gif

This might surprise you jimharri but I wasnt actually born two months ago. I joined the site two months ago. So my opinions are as equally valid as anyone elses. Unless there is a ruling that states a member must post a certain amount of times before they are allowed to be frustrated at others slagging off his favourite City player? If there is such a ruling I aplogize oh wise veteran one.

what a load of bollox,his contract talks should have nothing to do with his performance,ffs 60k a week an hes sulking cos he cant get 80 ,hes been poor for most of the season in my opinion,but hay ok il keep stum sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.