for colin martin, for steve king and for my dad

Bill

for fblokes dad and for SWSB's dad and all the blues that did'nt quite make it, we are going to sing our hearts out. the players are going to play out of their skin and here on bluemoon we are going to remember you as our wonderful yet at times frustrating club hit the success road.

i promise you that you are all in our thoughts and all in our hearts, as scorer touched on last week we are the lucky ones, we made it, they didnt.

go get them city.

Lost my grandad in 1983 last thing he ever said to me hows the boys in blue doing lad and he died few hours after that tmw is for him and my dad who i love to bits took me in 1986 on his shoulders who ill be watching with COME ON CITY LETS CHANGE HISTORY. safe journey de niro and all the blues going to the game.

de niro said:
for fblokes dad and for SWSB's dad and all the blues that did'nt quite make it, we are going to sing our hearts out. the players are going to play out of their skin and here on bluemoon we are going to remember you as our wonderful yet at times frustrating club hit the success road.

i promise you that you are all in our thoughts and all in our hearts, as scorer touched on last week we are the lucky ones, we made it, they didnt.

go get them city.

thanks De Niro,brought a lump to my throat.Felt sad when we won the semi as Dad would have loved that game.He died the same weekend we beat united when we played the home derby a year before.We're bound to win with all those watching from above cheering us on.

Blues who are no longer with us, you will never be forgotten, you will always be in our hearts and I promise that City will bring the cup home tomorrow.

Do it for yourselves, the club and more importantly, the fans and those who are no longer with us.

Play your hearts out boys.

SWSB said:
de niro said:

go get them city.

thanks De Niro,brought a lump to my throat.Felt sad when we won the semi as Dad would have loved that game.He died the same weekend we beat united when we played the home derby a year before.We're bound to win with all those watching from above cheering us on.

well steve we ARE going to win and we ARE going to see the glory return, we can't bring them back but by the left they will be joining in with our celebrations, i know my mam and dad will.

Hear hear.

And for my grandad, a lifelong blue, who paid for my season ticket for several years when I was a kid and once sent off a book I had about City to the club and wouldnt let it rest until every player had signed it for me.

He also told me about going down in '56 and inadvertently being seated near to the Queen.

You brought me up right grandad. You showed me how to respect others and to support City. Nevermind how much I loved you those two things right there are enough to warrant my eternal gratitude.

de niro said:

go get them city.
respect

Cheers for that and I agree.

I have 5 kids, all Blues and all of 'em will be thinking of their grandad tomorrow.

As of course will I.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.