for colin martin, for steve king and for my dad

tomorrow in heaven, a great crowd will assemble, they will wait and watch their beloved blues move towards victory, they will watch carefully and will the ball into the stoke net, i truly believe this.

the people that have died will be missed and remembered by all tomorrow. r.i.p

top thread- certainly makes you think about the ones we've alle lost. i'm particularly thinking about my uncle dek, carl and fred. our time has come lads!!!!!!

My Dad died 16th February this year, and was singing Blue Moon the day before. I'm so desperate for City to win it for all the Blues that couldn't make it. My dad was a season ticket holder until 3 years ago when he became to ill to attend matches. Please please please City, win this Cup for us all!

Going up to manc tomorrow to sit with my dad and watch the match on tv. He's in the later stages of motor neurone disease and won't see another cup final, whoever is in it. Am really looking forward to an unforgettable afternoon. Afternoon with my dad, a few beers ( for me anyway) and the two of us transported back to 1969 and Neil Young's cracking winner.

To be honest, win or lose, the afternoon with my dad watching city in an FA cup final will be unforgettable. But lads....if you can make sure you win it .....well, icing on the f*cking cake!!!!!!

Best wishes to all down there. Enjoy - and bring the cup back with you. It's about time .....!

For my friend Keith Emmerson who sadly lost his battle with cancer

just a week before the semi final victory aged 40.

"you didnt get to see the blues at wembley,best i can do is have your city top

with me at the game".

Thanks to you and your family. I wouldnt be there without you in some way.

FOR YOU, YOUR KIDS AND FOR CITY !!!!!!

One of the most repeated threads we have had on the Forum was the debate on " Trophy V Top Four". As one of the posters who came down on the side of tearing the Banner down; - I once, shamelessly used an RIP thread to force home my views. I always try to be the Trevor Brooking of the Forum and this was the only time I ever upset anyone. I apologise for that.

On Monday; it will be the second anniversary of my friend Steve's death who I lost to Throat Cancer - older than me by a good few years he was one of those who was taken by his Father to the Swamp one week and Maine Rd the next. He would love it right now if he were here.

He would be on the Phone winding me up right now about Delap's long throws !! he fell onto the dark side !!

Lets do it tomorrow for all Blues; past and present and as F Bloke said to me earlier in a PM:

" Lets never forget where we have come from".

Re:The Blue Danube Espen Hegglund

Will be thinking of my old mate TBD who I met through the tribal gatherings of old.
He was killed in a plane crash in Rome on his way home from attending an opera with his girlfriend.
I will raise a glass to him tomoro, and even though he wont aprove I`ll have a Big mal cigar....
Come on CITY...our time has come to shine!

Re: Re: for colin martin, for steve king and for my dad

de niro said:
for fblokes dad and for SWSB's dad and all the blues that did'nt quite make it, we are going to sing our hearts out. the players are going to play out of their skin and here on bluemoon we are going to remember you as our wonderful yet at times frustrating club hit the success road.

i promise you that you are all in our thoughts and all in our hearts, as scorer touched on last week we are the lucky ones, we made it, they didnt.

go get them city.

Wonderful words, even more poignant for me personally tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.