for colin martin, for steve king and for my dad

Yeah, for my Dad too. Passed away last year & going to City hasn't been the same since. He's have been fucking loving this :-)

I have been touched by the posts in this thread, I hope the boys do it for everyone of you.

And I hope they do it for my uncle Jerry who was a red but used to take me my brother and my cousin to maine road in the 80's when my dad had to work, even though he was a red he would love us to win tomorrow.

Have a great day everybody!

mackenzie said:
Great thread Bill.

Been thinking about Col and Steve all week .

Lets do it for THEM.

Was going to post the same as Mackenzie, and in truth, I didn't really know either apart from a pint in the pub

Col would be doing a roaring trade on Cup Final shell vases, extra for handles, and Steve would be winding everybody up about Tevez starting the game.

I truly hope we do your memory well. My best regards and respect to your family and friends

RIP Colin and Steve

Please do it for my Dad too City. Will be watching it together tommorrow but sadly he is losing his fight and won't be with us much longer. Our first and last cup final together. Love you Dad!

Absolutely gutted that I can't share tomorrow with my dad. He loved the FA Cup and I know he will be watching and cheering on the Blues. Come on City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mackenzie said:
Great thread Bill.

Been thinking about Col and Steve all week .

Lets do it for THEM.

thanks sharon and great to see you back, as i said earlier we are so lucky to be here today, i do know that scarblue and kingy will be looking down on us and city wont let them down.

i dont know if i will make it through "abide with me" in fact i'm sure i wont but whilst i can i'll sing it loud and proud for all our absent blues.

Could you spare some Guardian Angels
To give us peace of mind
As our loved ones wander from us
And stretch the ties that bind ?

You have Heavenly Legions Father
Could you send us just a few
To guide our loyal fans and
the team that plays in blue.

Oh Thank you, Thank you Father
And Oh our glad hearts sings
We're certain that just now we heard
The swish wings!

r.i.p. dad and all blues

A very touching post and replies by all. Makes me even more proud of our team and the great supporters we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.