For everyone that left before FT y/day...

This season, early leavers will have missed Sergio's beaut against Swansea, his winner against Villareal, AJ's cracker against Wolves, AJ's goal against Swansea and now Mario's winner against Spuds (3rd in the league). 5 injury time goals just at home in a season is remarkable. Missing 3 special moments in a season really shouldn't be worth shaving 10-20 minutes of travel time.

I also can't understand why people would want to leave with 10 mins left when it's 2-2 and such an important match, if we are a few goals up and the game is fizzling out then maybe but no way was I leaving yesterday.
I only live in Failsworth so it's not far for me and I normally walk it home but I thought I'd get the 76 bus after seeing it waiting at the lights on Alan Turing Way, I waited 5 mins at the bus stop on Briscoe Lane before I thought "fuck it I'm walking" and by the time I got to the top at All Saints the 76 had not passed me.

All I would like to say on this is people who are saying "I can't understand why anyone would want to leave early" - you don't understand because you are lucky enough never to have had to leave early.

With this, as you don't understand and have never had a need to leave early - instead of labelling people tossers, maybe you should just be thankful you can see every minute of every game and never miss a thing, whilst others not so fortunate miss the memorable moments like yesterday.

Everyone has their reasons - no matter how big or how small, and people not privy to those reasons might as well keep their ill informed opinions to themselves.

Plenty of early leavers but not as many as earlier in the season, goals like King Kun's memorable winner against Villarreal may have taught many not to leave so early.

As for the Family Stand argument, it's my belief that this concept should be moved to the third tier or something, it is sold out every game yet never full and reflects poorly on our support. Perhaps a good area for safe standing in future.

LoveCity said:
Plenty of early leavers but not as many as earlier in the season, goals like King Kun's memorable winner against Villarreal may have taught many not to leave so early.

As for the Family Stand argument, it's my belief that this concept should be moved to the third tier or something, it is sold out every game yet never full and reflects poorly on our support. Perhaps a good area for safe standing in future.

I like the idea though, trying to encourage a growth in the fanbase from the ground up. I think with persistence, in 5-10 years that will really start to show. Still, you have a point

amazing ending to a game.

sorry for the people who missed it and left early for whatever reasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.