For everyone that left before FT y/day...

That family stand is a bit of a joke really, always seats empty during the game and then with 10 minutes left its like we are losing 10-0 to Wigan the way people are streaming out

nomorethaksintimes said:
Well you were there, you little diehard rascal, so don't fret about how all other people spend their lives...it's not good for one's health.

Im not 'freting' - Im letting you know my opinion, you know on a forum, where fans of a football club express their opinions, therefore making the forum what it is.

I take it you left and are still feeling the pain of missing one of the best moments of the season?

King Of The Kippax said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
Well you were there, you little diehard rascal, so don't fret about how all other people spend their lives...it's not good for one's health.

Im not 'freting' - Im letting you know my opinion, you know on a forum, where fans of a football club express their opinions, therefore making the forum what it is.

I take it you left and are still feeling the pain of missing one of the best moments of the season?

No I didn't leave early actually, just find the whole 'look at me I'm a real fan' schtick tiresome and infantile. Live your life how you want and allow others to do the same if they aren't hurting you - and no standing up for 2seconds to let them pass isn't hurting you ;)

nomorethaksintimes said:
King Of The Kippax said:
nomorethaksintimes said:

No I didn't leave early actually, just find the whole 'look at me I'm a real fan' schtick tiresome and infantile. Live your life how you want and allow others to do the same if they aren't hurting you - and no standing up for 2seconds to let them pass isn't hurting you ;)

I've never claimed to "Be a real fan" i just think its normal to stay till the end - usually it doesnt bother me, but in a game that potentially could go a long way to winning us the title at 2-2, i mean cmon?!? if your not gunna stay till the end then when the f*ck are you gunna stay till the end?!

Maybe they thought "no chance of winning this game, now we're past 75 minutes!" I've been banging on about this for too long now!

First time since 'Toon at home last season we've won a game in the last 15 minutes - but what a game to choose!

Shame the scum did the same - although not such a rare occurence for the t**ts, unfortunately!

My mates 73 year old father left with 8 mins to go due to the fact hes had a heart op about 2 yers ago and finds the crowds too much, plus a walk to where we park takes us 10 mins takes him 20.

I sometimes leave early, nearly did yesterday, but did not, coz i hav work to go, yesterday i was late, good job i work for myself.

Are we any less of a fan than you, no, just circumstance sometimes dictates.

Mind your own fucking business.

CTID!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was gutted that the 2 spurs fans in the corporate seats were ejected before the goal! Gobshites.

I sometimes leave early. I have missed a few goals over the years. It has never bothered me in the slightest.

Yesterday I can only imagine that those who left were just elated that we had won! Surely that fact overrides everything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.