For everyone that left before FT y/day...

people should be staying till the end, if you go you may miss a title winning goal or an important incident, its not like leaving ten minutes earlier than the end means your gonna miss the traffic

jimmy grummble said:
My mates 73 year old father left with 8 mins to go due to the fact hes had a heart op about 2 yers ago and finds the crowds too much, plus a walk to where we park takes us 10 mins takes him 20.

I sometimes leave early, nearly did yesterday, but did not, coz i hav work to go, yesterday i was late, good job i work for myself.

Are we any less of a fan than you, no, just circumstance sometimes dictates.

Mind your own fucking business.

CTID!!!!!!!!!!!!

bert's broken neck said:
Maybe they thought "no chance of winning this game, now we're past 75 minutes!" I've been banging on about this for too long now!

First time since 'Toon at home last season we've won a game in the last 15 minutes - but what a game to choose!

Shame the scum did the same - although not such a rare occurence for the t**ts, unfortunately!

What about villareal?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimmy grummble said:
My mates 73 year old father left with 8 mins to go due to the fact hes had a heart op about 2 yers ago and finds the crowds too much, plus a walk to where we park takes us 10 mins takes him 20.

I sometimes leave early, nearly did yesterday, but did not, coz i hav work to go, yesterday i was late, good job i work for myself.

Mind your own fucking business[/size].

CTID!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is as succinct as it gets! It could not be more sucksphincter!

Inchy14 - sorry mate I should have said PL game!

There was a table published in an Irish newspaper last year, based on PL points won in the last 15 minutes and we were bottom!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimmy grummble said:

CTID!!!!!!!!!!!!

CTID!!!

Dont you mean until the 80th minute?

jimmy grummble said:

CTID!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT is a fair point & a valid reason........Do the thousands of other people that left have the same problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.