For everyone that left before FT y/day...

r.soleofsalford said:
i dont see the problem after all its personal choice, a part-time and johnny come lately supporter or not

Why spend £40 on a ticket and then leave early(health reasons excluded). You dont go to the cinema and leave 10 minutes before the end of a fucking film?

King Of The Kippax said:
Hope you're gutted you missed one of the most important goals we will score this season!!

Absolutley pathetic that "fans" left at 2-2 against a title rival in a game that could have gone either way!

The family stand emptied, its not like it was quarter to 10 at night & kids had to get to bed etc!

Stay 'till the end FFS especially in a game that could define our season, probably could be one of the most important games in the clubs history.

Hope it teaches you a lesson....

Well done y/day blues, love the commitment...kept going until the end!

Maybe you should put your mobile number on here so you can validate every bodies reason for leaving each week.

I stayed till the end yesterday, but on occasion i have left early ( evening matches) to get the train home, rather than wait till nearly midnight for the last one, that sometimes does not turn up.

talkativesprout said:
King Of The Kippax said:
Hope you're gutted you missed one of the most important goals we will score this season!!

Absolutley pathetic that "fans" left at 2-2 against a title rival in a game that could have gone either way!

The family stand emptied, its not like it was quarter to 10 at night & kids had to get to bed etc!

Stay 'till the end FFS especially in a game that could define our season, probably could be one of the most important games in the clubs history.

Maybe you should put your mobile number on here so you can validate every bodies reason for leaving each week.

I stayed till the end yesterday, but on occasion i have left early ( evening matches) to get the train home, rather than wait till nearly midnight for the last one, that sometimes does not turn up.

Its not 2-2 everyweek & we dont play a title rival every week. It wasnt an evening match (so no excuses there)

As i have said usually it doesnt bother me (although it does look shit on MOTD) but yesterday it did. IMO it was pathetic that people, who just wanted to beat the traffic, left. I am only posting what most people that stayed yesterday in the ground would have thought....

Leave early dont leave early, but what we dont want is some wanker in 123 turning round and screaming at the fans critising them for either going home to early or not singing loud enough - total twat imo.

You pays your money you takes your chance!

Im glad I stopped but normally we go on 90mins, yesterday was important so saw it through till the end....thank god.

Oh and good luck in court today Arri twitch tax evasion..hahah

King Of The Kippax said:

Sometimes there are more important reasons for leaving early than just "beating the traffic". I left at 90 mins yesterday. Does that make me a non-fan as you are alluding? You need to think before you pass judgement on people who you deem to be lesser fans than you. I've supported this club since 1953; hiked the length of the country to support them away from home, been a shareholder, employee and now a season ticket holder. But of course, by your standards, you are a better 'fan' because yesterday you stayed 4 minutes longer than I did ...... and yes, I was disappointed to miss the winning goal but different people have different priorities in life!

BillyMC said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i dont see the problem after all its personal choice, a part-time and johnny come lately supporter or not

Why spend £40 on a ticket and then leave early(health reasons excluded). You dont go to the cinema and leave 10 minutes before the end of a fucking film?

i stay till the end of films and football :)

Hate to have a go at a fellow blue but some need to grow up. My wife is close to giving birth but she is a season ticket holder and is desperate to get to as many games as possible. She's had her season ticket for 12 years and has travelled the length and breadth of the country to watch us including the dark days. As for me it's been 38 years and I've probably seen more City games than you have had hot dinners.

So is leaving at 90 minutes for my wife and unborn child's safety such a big deal or am I a mature and sensible person?

Summed up think before you sprout off a load of shit in future.

King Of The Kippax said:

Sometimes there are more important reasons for leaving early than just "beating the traffic". I left at 90 mins yesterday. Does that make me a non-fan as you are alluding? You need to think before you pass judgement on people who you deem to be lesser fans than you. I've supported this club since 1953; hiked the length of the country to support them away from home, been a shareholder, employee and now a season ticket holder. But of course, by your standards, you are a better 'fan' because yesterday you stayed 4 minutes longer than I did ...... and yes, I was disappointed to miss the winning goal but different people have different priorities in life!

What happened to the concept of applauding the team off at the end of a game?? The idea of live sport is that there is a degree of participation which may result in showing your appreciation at the end - this is also known as support. It isn't the cinema where you will just miss the credits.

BillyMC said:
r.soleofsalford said:

If its a fooking film I never leave early..might cum early tho!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.