For or against flares/smoke bombs?

hi-res-158023419_crop_exact.jpg

Flares-Ukraine-England-World-Cup-Qualifying-P_2371298.jpg

906378-15112367-640-360.jpg

flares.jpg

158024489.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Certainly adds some atmosphere. I'm for.

p.s. sorry for the RVP pic, but it is just very atmospheric.

kun said:
hi-res-158023419_crop_exact.jpg

Flares-Ukraine-England-World-Cup-Qualifying-P_2371298.jpg

906378-15112367-640-360.jpg

flares.jpg

158024489.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Certainly adds some atmosphere. I'm for.

p.s. sorry for the RVP pic, but it is just very atmospheric.

Iv got a better version of that . Rather than van twat, it's got rio holding his face after being hit by a coin . Beautiful pic .

The atmosphere in this country is nothing short of a joke. At City we're at the shitest end of that joke. There's too many goody-goodies and boring sods. Flares and smoke bombs are great and add great colour to a match day.

Caveman said:
The atmosphere in this country is nothing short of a joke. At City we're at the shitest end of that joke. There's too many goody-goodies and boring sods. Flares and smoke bombs are great and add great colour to a match day.

Prob goin a bit far . On Sunday you will see how good we can be when we yet again totally out sing Chelsea . We just need a proper standing singing section that allow allot of flags and banners etc and we'll start becomingike these German clubs .

BlueHalli said:
Caveman said:

Prob goin a bit far . On Sunday you will see how good we can be when we yet again totally out sing Chelsea . We just need a proper standing singing section that allow allot of flags and banners etc and we'll start becomingike these German clubs .

I agree, if we have a standing singing section, the better. crystal palace or rangers is an example...

Kenney_The_Blue said:
hopefully we can see a lot more of these next season
but hopefully NOT under the stand on the concourse before the game - which is exactly what some twonk did at Swansea yesterday - choked the area somewhat where there was very little open air access...

DiscoSteve said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
hopefully we can see a lot more of these next season
but hopefully NOT under the stand on the concourse before the game - which is exactly what some twonk did at Swansea yesterday - choked the area somewhat where there was very little open air access...

wondered where the smell was coming from and faint smoke outside.

Against
I go to the match to see the football, if I wanted to watch pyrotechnics I would go to a fireworks display.<br /><br />-- Sun May 05, 2013 6:06 pm --<br /><br />Against
I go to the match to see the football, if I wanted to watch pyrotechnics I would go to a fireworks display.

law74 said:
Against
I go to the match to see the football, if I wanted to watch pyrotechnics I would go to a fireworks display.

Against

You could say the same about singing

I go to the match to see the football, if I wanted to sing songs I would go to choir practice..

For

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.