For or against flares/smoke bombs?

100% against both but not surprising so many seem to be for them. Jail time for anyone taking them in and banned for life from City.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
100% against both but not surprising so many seem to be for them. Jail time for anyone taking them in and banned for life from City.

Agree !! Pity there are so many who think it is OK.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:18 pm --<br /><br />I suppose if these fans continue to throw smoke bombs etc. and City are banned then all we need do is to come back to this topic pick them out and get them banned from any further matches.

awaydayblue said:
flares - definitely against. Smoke bombs in a controlled manner I personally don't have a problem with, but I do when people choose to throw them often in a confined space.......

A controlled manner in a football crowd, yeah right.

lankyblue said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

Agree !! Pity there are so many who think it is OK.

-- Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:18 pm --

I suppose if these fans continue to throw smoke bombs etc. and City are banned then all we need do is to come back to this topic pick them out and get them banned from any further matches.

So it's a ban from attending the matches for even mentioning that you were in favour of flares and/or smoke bombs?

Give it another 10 years and we'll all have to wear hi-vis jackets and sign a disclaimer before we enter the stadium and watch the game in isolation booths where the temperature is regulated so that bacteria cannot multiply. Ear defenders will be compulsory although the ultimate irony will be that they won't be required.

For the record, flares: no, smoke-bombs: yes

cheddar404 said:
lankyblue said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

I suppose if these fans continue to throw smoke bombs etc. and City are banned then all we need do is to come back to this topic pick them out and get them banned from any further matches.

So it's a ban from attending the matches for even mentioning that you were in favour of flares and/or smoke bombs?

Give it another 10 years and we'll all have to wear hi-vis jackets and sign a disclaimer before we enter the stadium and watch the game in isolation booths where the temperature is regulated so that bacteria cannot multiply. Ear defenders will be compulsory although the ultimate irony will be that they won't be required.

Where exactly was the mention of a ban for mentioning anything? And your 10 years thing was sooo funny

Nelly's Left Foot said:
cheddar404 said:
lankyblue said:

Where exactly was the mention of a ban for mentioning anything? And your 10 years thing was sooo funny

Picking people out from this thread to get them banned. The scary thing is, I wasn't completely joking.

cheddar404 said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
cheddar404 said:

Picking people out from this thread to get them banned. The scary thing is, I wasn't completely joking.

I.E there was no mention. Thank you for clearing that up.

Anyone taking them in deserves all they get and it probably won't be enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.