For those Blues that are no longer here

For my best friend and cousin and his dad (my uncle). Thanks for the memories.
Wish you could have seen all thats happening but im sure you will both be watching. Miss you always. RIP, Mark and Eric Stubbs

Mentioned my Dad last week, massive blue as was my Grandad.

Followed City all his life and went to the cup finals in the 30's and the 50's, also got him a ticket for the 81 final.

When he was getting older I had a relative (on the wifes side) who used to work at Maine Rd and got him tickets for the main stand at City, I took him and left him there and went round to the Kippax.

He used to love watching Trevor Frances for some reason!

I know he's watching as he did in the derby and against Newcastle, one last big effort Harry and help us across the line....

COME ON CITY!!!!

In tears again reading all the memories of our family.

Its time for bed here before the greatest day of our City lives,

Love you all, from Chippy and son in, Blues in Perth.

pride in battle said:
lukyman said:
Feeling a little guilty as 13 May is the anniversary of my sons parting!
Being a Blue he'll understand. 18yrs of age from bigC. His name was Vincent.
Love ya Vince. Wish you were with us to witness this wonderful time X

He's got the right name! Feel for you fella, mixed emotions, I'm sure Vince will be cheering the boys on!

Cheers PiB.

Superb post, tears in my eyes reading these posts so difficult, so many people with mixed emotions, but im sure every blue will be looking down on us on sunday cheering the boys on.

Dad.....1945-2007 - You took me to my first game, I was there at your last game when Michael Johnson scored that cracker against Derby.

Tommorrow is for both of us and your precious grandson who will be singing his heart out!

Once a blue, Always a blue...........

DO IT FOR ME DAD.

Dont know if anyone on here old enough to remember my dad charlie blundell from wythenshawe, lived in the flats on wendon road were i lived until i was 10. My dadwas a season ticket holder for years and took me whenever he could and i aint stopped going since, funny thing is i took my dad to the new stadium just before he passed away he wanted to see the area again and mainly the ground which is built on bradford pit were he used to work. Would love us to win it tomorrow and know he is watching his beloved blues from above. COME ON CITY DO IT FOR MY DAD. iwill be there tomorrow without a ticket with my partner and son watching in the square.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.