For those Blues that are no longer here

Pete, a guy from Audenshaw who took me to my first City game against Wolves in '76...died prematurely three years ago

All my family were / are reds :(

My Dad,took me to Maine Rd in 1970 and started a love affair with City which I am thankful for.Died in 1992 just before PL started,he met David White who scored our first PL goal on Sky versus QPR....

Will be thinking of my Dad... Used to take me to Maine Road in the mid 70's and who would've given The Cabal a run for their money in the worrying/negativity stakes. But a great man and I miss him so much. He wouldn't have believed where we are now. Although he always said we were always the bigger team in (Greater) Manchester but Peter Swales had ruined everything.

Will also take a moment and shed a tear for my little O...

Xx

Will be thinking of my Mum and Dad who took me to my first game at the age of 4 and from then on. Took me to Newcastle in 68, to Wembley 69 & 70 when they could have easily decided to leave me with someone while they went and enjoyed themselves. At the time they passed away we looked like we'd never be near winning anything ever again.

For my Grandmother who died just before Easter. Helen will be ringing her bell in heaven for tomorrow's game, mark my words, there is a City section up there. All our loved ones will be 'having a word' with the big man himself and it is our time tomorrow.

There is a light that never goes out x

My dad died on April 11th. That night City beat West Brom, United lost to Wigan and had a stonewall penalty turned down. Fergie was furious. My Dad would have loved it.

My mate Barney who passed away 3 years ago, saw him in tears at the play off final & the time we won the championship after battering Portsmouth.
Gutted he's not around now, he'd be lovin this team. Also his fave band Inspirals reformed with their original singer & The Roses got back together. Wish he was here to have the best party with us, R.I.P mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.