For those Blues that are no longer here

I'll be thinking of Mum who made sure her two sons were Blues, and my big brother Ged who passed away in 2001.

Expect he'll be by my side tomorrow, like we were so many times at Maine Road through the years.

what a great post by all its times like these you think about the good times and bad times some of us have had watching city,crying sometimes laughing sometimes vowing never to watch them again...but we always do
so heres my little roll call for those i dearly miss who i know. if everything goes well tommorow they will all be smilimg down on us all and saying hey enjoy you all desrve this
mum and dad xx
crofty
haynes
uncle malc a true blue who took me to the mecca called maine rd
sandra xxx
dylan
stan the man
grundy

Will be thinking 'bout my dad. Took me to my first City game back in '79. Sunderland at home. It was a 2-2 draw and I still remember it like it was yesterday.
Cancer took him away from us in '89, on the very same day that now...23 years later, we will hopefully lift that trophy. I just know he'll have one hand on it too.

Miss you, Dad.

CTID

Will be thinking of my Grandfather, Life long blue & the reason my family were brought up as City fans! A great man! :)

Tomorrow will be thinking about my dad, taken from us only weeks after we struck it rich. Hope we do it for him and the others. x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.