For those that thought it was funny to abuse.....

masterwig said:
I'm all for people of all ages coming on here and posting about football.

NOT clogging up the board with 'LOOK OVER HERE< LOOK AT ME!!!' crap. I have no idea why people do all that and they were the worst I've seen for it. If they were that desperate to say hello they could have done it in one topic.

I couldn't give a toss if they are rags or not but if they want to post then get on with it and stop filling the board with attention seeking drivel.
Sorry if it gave that impression it was not intentional

Da_Blu_Moona said:
cleavers said:
If you were 10 (or 14) you might think different.

Its pretty sad that they are chased away by fellow blues.

That's true considering their ages, but it's the internet and people really think they can say things from computers and get away with it. Considering the number of RAGS and dodgy journos we get posing on here as blues for a bit of fun or a scoop you can't blame some blues for being dicks. If on this occasion it was infact two young kids who got abused then it totally isn't on but I'm sure you can see where the abusers are coming from in not taking the 2 new members seriously?

My personal rule for this site is, if thread starter could be a rag/journo/wum ignore it. Simple as that really no need to abuse anyone.

DJRobb said:
Did their dad Post saying that his boys would be coming along and did he then give their screen names? This may have prevented the "rag" calling and suspicion towards them and most new posters. Lets be honest here, Blue Moon has been infiltrated by so many non Blues since the take over, jealousy is a terrible thing.
I hope the boys do come back, maybe at the same time as their dad, so that he can confirm their Blue status for all the paranoid amongst us.

it was me and my brother who this happened to...
and i am a girl not a boy haha !!

Luke The Blue said:
City Soul Boy said:
hey i m nearly at 50 posts lol

hehe :P

tell your children im sorry for what I said yesterday night please :) If you forget... SORRY CITY SOUL BOY'S CHILDREN :p

it's ok i had an idea what would of happened if i joined anyway...
thankyou either way..

wrongun73 said:
i think youv'e shamed a few people blueheartedgirl and thats not easy on here i can tell you haha

haha!! thank you...
im sticking here for good now glad my dad made me a blue..
even though i would of been one without him haha...

I called you a rag last night but not gonna say sorry as thats just part an parcel of being a newbie !

Welcome young blues...........

blueheartedgirl said:
wrongun73 said:
i think youv'e shamed a few people blueheartedgirl and thats not easy on here i can tell you haha

haha!! thank you...

And a HUGE welcome to you as well Blueheartedgirl!! Just be aware that we can all be somwhat childish at times, no matter how old we all get, especially when people disagree with our opinions.....which is what life's all about!!

You are a weclcome addition to the Bluemoon Club..........

Oh and ......................RAG !! :-) !!!!!.......there you are now officially initiated into the Worlds Greatest Club (c) which is Manchester City !!

Enjoy your time on here but stay away from potentially hand granade threads!!

Your Dad is a fine man BTW, bringing you up the right and proper way........ as a BLUE!

BufordUSABlue said:
blueheartedgirl said:
wrongun73 said:

haha!! thank you...

And a HUGE welcome to you as well Blueheartedgirl!! Just be aware that we can all be somwhat childish at times, no matter how old we all get, especially when people disagree with our opinions.....which is what life's all about!!

You are a weclcome addition to the Bluemoon Club..........

Oh and ......................RAG !! :-) !!!!!.......there you are now officially initiated into the Worlds Greatest Club (c) which is Manchester City !!

Enjoy your time on here but stay away from potentially hand granade threads!!

Your Dad is a fine man BTW, bringing you up the right and proper way........ as a BLUE!

Haha thank you,
And i will try to stay away from the hand granade threads :)
he's only a fine man at times haha lol :P....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.