For those who like Mancini

Immaculate Pasta said:
My nan could of got us to the semi finals of the carling cup if she played Crystal Palace, Scunthorpe, Fulham reserves (she wouldn't of needed extra time either!!!) and Arsenal reserves.

Well, perhaps your nan should have been our manager against Stoke then, instead of Mancini!

"Elano joined Galatasary and Frank Rijkaard under huge expectations. A debut 25 yard volley instantly made him a fans favourite, but the story since has been one of disappointment rather than success. Last Sunday’s Istanbul derby saw Galatasaray beaten at home by bitter rivals Fenerbahce. While Lucas Neill and Dos Santos avoided any blame, Elano was probably the biggest culprit in the Turkish media. Understandably so given his non-existent performance that, at times, even left me wondering if he was still on the pitch. Rijkaard has brought in a Barcelona-esque 4-3-3 system and Elano is given the creative role in the centre. As a Brazilian who once thrived in such a position in the Premier League, this should have been his chance to shine. Sadly for the Cimbom fans, this hasn’t been the case. With Galatasaray now lying in third place, they have a huge job on their hands to challenge for the league. If they can’t make it, the summer could see the end of Elano’s Istanbul adventure."

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
My nan could of got us to the semi finals of the carling cup if she played Crystal Palace, Scunthorpe, Fulham reserves (she wouldn't of needed extra time either!!!) and Arsenal reserves.

Well, perhaps your nan should have been our manager against Stoke then, instead of Mancini!

The same Stoke that held Villa and Liverpool to draws and beat clueless's City side last year?

Immaculate Pasta said:

The same Stoke that held Villa and Liverpool to draws and beat clueless's City side last year?

Yeah - the same Stoke that Portsmouth thrashed 4-0 in the Carling and Birmingham and Tottenham beat at the Britannia.

This debate will never end!, I believe that after a year or two from now, defenders of Hughes won't find anything to say in his defense Because his limited abilities will be completely exposed in his new job .

-- Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:53 pm --

Immaculate Pasta said:

Yeah - the same Stoke that Portsmouth thrashed 4-0 in the Carling and Birmingham and Tottenham beat at the Britannia.

What are you on about? Mancini's results are better than hughes and that is a fact !, that's with a team that is not his,that's with a very very unbalanced team specially in the midfield,i would say that the average football fan would have bought better with 200 millions than Mr dignity and yet some of those who settle for mediocrity are still defending him!

selim said:

What are you on about? Mancini's results are better than hughes and that is a fact !

By about 0.22 points per game, LOL!

Hughes - "Shit Manager":

P-----W----D-----L-----Points-----P.P.G.
17----7-----8-----2------29----------1.71

Mancini: 'Brilliant Manager':

14----8-----3-----3------27----------1.93

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=31390&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewt ... 0&start=50</a>

Let's see what the stats say after Mancini has played the same number of games.

selim said:
What are you on about? Mancini's results are better than hughes and that is a fact !

By about 0.22 points per game, LOL!

Hughes - "Shit Manager":

17----7-----8-----2------29----------1.71

Mancini: 'Brilliant Manager':

14----8-----3-----3------27----------1.93

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=31390&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewt ... 0&start=50</a>

Let's see what the stats say after Mancini has played the same number of games.

That's a strange post from a Hughes defender, it rather proves exactly what we are on about.

Hughes had 18 months and spent 200mil and then produced at the beginning of a season, after having all summer with his squad, the set of results above.

Mancini takes over someone else's side mid-way through the season with no additions other than Johnson and Vieira and produces a better points to games ratio than Hughes.

Mancini >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hughes

had we kept hughes we'd be looking forward to yet another wembley visit, 4th would have been already secured. the sheer disruption of removing him has cost us big time. mancini is a pawn in the politics of manchester city.i feel for him.

de niro said:
had we kept hughes we'd be looking forward to yet another wembley visit, 4th would have been already secured. the sheer disruption of removing him has cost us big time. mancini is a pawn in the politics of manchester city.i feel for him.

Morning Bill, can tell you are bored.....

I agree about Bob being the pawn but stop it with the stuff about Hughes, I am pretty sure our owner gave him the boot when he saw his wishlist for the window - Upson, Parker et al would not have got us 4th and he certainly wouldn't have beat the scum over 2 legs considering how poor we were against them in the games under his stewardship.

Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:

Morning Bill, can tell you are bored.....

I agree about Bob being the pawn but stop it with the stuff about Hughes, I am pretty sure our owner gave him the boot when he saw his wishlist for the window - Upson, Parker et al would not have got us 4th and he certainly wouldn't have beat the scum over 2 legs considering how poor we were against them in the games under his stewardship.

we were robbed at cold trafford under hughes, my beef is not manager v manager(although bob is off his fucking rocker)it was why the hell did we make the change at all when we did, end of season, yes, at the takeover yes, even last august yes, not though half way through a campaign.then we tie the new managers hands behind his back with billions in the bank gaining interest.

can't fathom it tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.