For those who like Mancini

robbieh said:
Please can you stop giving oxygen to those who hanker after having Mourinho at City.

Every day it seems that a new post suggests that Jose is a done deal whatever.

As a Mancini fan I find it deeply disrespectful that he is being undermined at every turn by these posters.

robbieh said:
Now as Pabzab has said elsewhere this is my hourly get Hughes out thread. I don't apologize for that. I am just trying to balance the books with all the people who think Hughes is going to lead us to the promised land.

And a problem I can see arising is this. Tevez, Adebayor, Robinho, Toure, Bridge and others do know what a quality manager looks like and it may already be that they have noticed that Hughes and his crew do not measure up. Only a theory but.

robbieh said:
We are unlikely to make the top 4 given the evidence of my own eyes.....

Yes that does mean Hughes has to go.

robbieh said:
I can't believe all these people backing Hughes. Is everyone suffering from mass delusion?

........ Should we not be aiming higher?

hypocrisy.gif

What a wanker!

mammutly said:
GTKirchoff said:
You undermined Hughes, shut the fuck up or fuck off.

Another high quality contribution from a member of the idiocracy.

OP - I agree that the endless speculation about Mourinho is not only pointless but disrespectful to Mancini. Seems like every time Jose so much as looks as if he might fart some people have to start a thread saying he's coming to City.

Enough is enough IMO. We are entering the most crucial part of our most important season for many years. It really is time for every real fan to forget about whatever personal agenda they have for awhile and just get behind the team and the manager.

or they could just come on to a football forum and talk about whatever they like maybe?

squirtyflower said:
brilliant JTU

Hardly. Times have changed. Things have moved on.

We have 7 games left to make or break the season.

Trawling through history to condemn someone - a fellow blue- on the grounds of supposed hypocrisy is petty IMO.

What would be really 'brilliant' is if blues came together and backed the team like never before instead of trying to score pointless points from each other.

I rated Sven, he's gone. I thought Hughes had enough time and didn't impress, he's gone. I think Mancini is here until the end of the season at least, and for now that's all that should matter.

Have to a agree with the OP, this constant Mourinho talk serves no purpose other than offering ammunition for the gutter press to take a pop at the club and undermine the good work that Bobby is doing in maintaining our 4th place challenge.

Under Hughes it used to be 6 transfer windows and a billion quid before you were allowed to judge him, now its ok to want Mancini out after 3 months...fuck the fact that he's inhereted somebody elses unbalanced squad and had little money to strenghen. That is Hypocrisy.

leewill31 said:
mammutly said:
Another high quality contribution from a member of the idiocracy.

OP - I agree that the endless speculation about Mourinho is not only pointless but disrespectful to Mancini. Seems like every time Jose so much as looks as if he might fart some people have to start a thread saying he's coming to City.

Enough is enough IMO. We are entering the most crucial part of our most important season for many years. It really is time for every real fan to forget about whatever personal agenda they have for awhile and just get behind the team and the manager.

or they could just come on to a football forum and talk about whatever they like maybe?

If they want to be boringly, sadly, repetitively, endlessly, emptily, numbingly, sleepily, drably, tiredly, negatively, hopelessly, cringingly, direly, painfully, sick inducingly fucking stupid, then yes. I agree.

mammutly said:
leewill31 said:

If they want to be boringly, sadly, repetitively, endlessly, emptily, numbingly, sleepily, drably, tiredly, negatively, hopelessly, cringingly, direly, painfully, sick inducingly fucking stupid, then yes. I agree.

wow brought back memory's of all the hughes out topics that did :)

leewill31 said:
mammutly said:

wow brought back memory's of all the hughes out topics that did :)

I knew it would.....

;-)

mammutly said:
squirtyflower said:
brilliant JTU

Hardly. Times have changed. Things have moved on.

We have 7 games left to make or break the season.

Trawling through history to condemn someone - a fellow blue- on the grounds of supposed hypocrisy is petty IMO.

What would be really 'brilliant' is if blues came together and backed the team like never before instead of trying to score pointless points from each other.

I rated Sven, he's gone. I thought Hughes had enough time and didn't impress, he's gone. I think Mancini is here until the end of the season at least, and for now that's all that should matter.
brilliant JTU

PS i do support my team and include the manager
i'll be at all seven games, as i have been at the previous three, having missed the sunderland away, showing my support
however this is a forum with differing views, although it would appear that some views are considered more important than others

and i haven't threatened ripping up my seasonticket (sic) because i'm not keen on viera being brought in either, unlike some did with bellamy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.