For those who like Mancini

BillyShears said:
shadygiz said:
here here ;)

Well somebody needed to say out loud what has been on the mind of I imagine, a large number of us in recent days and weeks....;- )

Continuing sporadic fire from the remnants of the Hughes vanquished army. The majority I am quite sure are behind Mancini.

robbieh said:
BillyShears said:
Well somebody needed to say out loud what has been on the mind of I imagine, a large number of us in recent days and weeks....;- )

Continuing sporadic fire from the remnants of the Hughes vanquished army. The majority I am quite sure are behind Mancini.

It takes particular kind of stupidity for you to still be here and still be trying to fight your corner. Whilst you continue to try and DIVIDE City supporters, your opinions will hold very little weight with me...but please carry on. You're only making yourself look an even bigger tit with each passing post.

In short. Move on.

I think it's all about having a modicum of intelligence.

Anyone who thought Clueless was a good manager doesn't have one and therefore can't comprehend that Bob is an extremely intelligent bloke who is a quality manager with a proven track record of building a side and winning trophies, something he will achieve with ease should he be given the "keys to the safe" this summer.

Simple.

BillyShears said:
robbieh said:

It takes particular kind of stupidity for you to still be here and still be trying to fight your corner. Whilst you continue to try and DIVIDE City supporters, your opinions will hold very little weight with me...but please carry on. You're only making yourself look an even bigger tit with each passing post.

In short. Move on.

Don't know why you think you are so superior. And I am not trying to divide City supporters. I have never to my knowledge insulted another fan, something you frequently do when you are losing an argument.

And I am quite happy to move on. I await with baited breath you next post which will no doubt be full of praise for Roberto Mancini.

Rammy Blue said:

Anyone who thought Clueless was a good manager doesn't have one and therefore can't comprehend that Bob is an extremely intelligent bloke who is a quality manager with a proven track record of building a side and winning trophies, something he will achieve with ease should he be given the "keys to the safe" this summer.

Simple.

And one by one they come crawling out of the woodwork...;- )

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:

Simple.

And one by one they come crawling out of the woodwork...;- )

;P

robbieh said:
Don't know why you think you are so superior. And I am not trying to divide City supporters. I have never to my knowledge insulted another fan, something you frequently do when you are losing an argument.

I think when you try and suggest that people are either pro Hughes or pro Mancini which is what your previous post did, then that's purposely polarizing supporters. That's why I insulted you, because it's something which has been going on on this board since Hughes took over. The "you're with me or against me" mentality. We shouldn't do that to each other.

And I am quite happy to move on. I await with baited breath you next post which will no doubt be full of praise for Roberto Mancini.

I have plenty of praise for Mancini. People just ignore it and focus on the ones which are more critical.

Anyway, I apologize for insulting you earlier as it was uncalled for. I stand by everything else i've posted in this thread though.

robbieh said:
BillyShears said:

im all for supporting mancini as i did with hughes but i am far from thinking he is any kind of great manager and better than hughes at this moment.

BillyShears said:
I think when you try and suggest that people are either pro Hughes or pro Mancini which is what your previous post did, then that's purposely polarizing supporters. That's why I insulted you, because it's something which has been going on on this board since Hughes took over. The "you're with me or against me" mentality. We shouldn't do that to each other.

Totally agree with the above sentiment, and it's one of my biggest annoyances, well played Billy.

Sun Jihai's ghost said:
Under Hughes it used to be 6 transfer windows and a billion quid before you were allowed to judge him, now its ok to want Mancini out after 3 months...fuck the fact that he's inhereted somebody elses unbalanced squad and had little money to strenghen. That is Hypocrisy.

SJG spot on they are Hypocrites in the purest sense of the word, as there are many people on this site that had a plethora of excuses for Huges but can't extend them to Mancini, for instance :-

He's only had 3 transfer windows,
He's only been here 18 months,
Its not his team, let him build his team,
We can't Judge him until he's had at least 4 seasons just like Fergie,
Its (insert players name) fault, there causing trouble,

It really does astonish me though that Mancini has only just been here just over 3 month. Yet those exact same people that came out with those excuses and many more are totaly unwilling to extend them to Mancini. Even though Mancini statistically has a better record than Hughes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.