For those who like Mancini

scorer said:
Skashion said:
Well, based on your stats Mancini has lost one more game and scored three fewer goals. Which proves he's a defensive idiot. I couldn't care less whether he's won more points or has a superior goal difference! What's that got to do with football?

Now that just does not add up... at all. Would you like to reconsider and edit...?

TIP: If he's scored three fewer goals it may suggest he's an attacking idiot not sure how defensive works into the equation.

Second TIP: Read neil McNabs advice...

Oh and by the way, it's points that win you prizes.

I regret to inform you that you've been Clarkie'd.

Skashion said:
scorer said:
Now that just does not add up... at all. Would you like to reconsider and edit...?

TIP: If he's scored three fewer goals it may suggest he's an attacking idiot not sure how defensive works into the equation.

Second TIP: Read neil McNabs advice...

Oh and by the way, it's points that win you prizes.

I regret to inform you that you've been Clarkie'd.

Fair cop.... Apologies!! ;0))

ElanJo said:
Neil McNab said:
All over the press today that he's eyeing a move to Juve, which job is his number 1 choice I wouldn't be too sure, does he know his day could be numbered or are numbered?
Is it Mancini's reaction to fan criticism or would he want to move to Juve even if he got 4th with us?
His future is anybody's guess at the moment, shame if he leaves without bringing in some players first though!

-- Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:49 am --

The extra 10 points is calculated for the end of the season not to be added on with 7 games to go pmsl!
Flawed logic= bullshit
38 x 1.93 = 73.34 - end of season
73.34 x (31/38) = 59.83 - where we would be at now
Don't mess with maths to prove a point if you have no ability!

Here's an equation for ya...

Y = C

(Y being You)
(C being Clarkie)
Well, you added on the extra points calculated over a full season from an average points per game figure and then added them on over 31/38th's of a season. This is the action of a thick as pig shit idiot. If it's some lame attempt at clarkification, then fine, I've been Clarkified.
But don't forget, you just thick as pig shitified yourself!

scorer said:
de niro said:
had we started this season with bob we'd be 10th, at best.

Youre a bad bad boy Billy!!

You in MaryD's before Ushited game?

morning tony, can't do mary's i am working till midday, bit of a rush to make K.O.

will wait to hit the town after we've thrashed them 0-0:)

ElanJo said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
By about 0.22 points per game, LOL!

Hughes - "Shit Manager":

P-----W----D-----L-----Points-----P.P.G.
17----7-----8-----2------29----------1.71

Mancini: 'Brilliant Manager':

P-----W----D-----L-----Points-----P.P.G.
14----8-----3-----3------27----------1.93

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=31390&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewt ... 0&start=50</a>

Let's see what the stats say after Mancini has played the same number of games.

0.22 points extra per game is nearly an extra 10 points at the end of the season. 10 extra points would have had us on 66 points right now. 2 points behind Arsenal with a game in hand. Win that game in hand and that's 3 points behind Utd with Utd yet to play Chelsea and yet to come to our place.

So, let's recap... Mancini would have has us challenging for the title ...and with someone elses team!.

;)

LOL! You base that on 14 games?

Okaaay.....

Like I said: "Let's see what the stats say after Mancini has played the same number of games."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.