For those who listen to TalkSport

meeesh

Be prepared from about 1.05 pm today,cause now this news about us tapping up,that little weasel Andy Jacobs will be having a field day..the wanker that he is....

Do you think they will spend much time on the report I heard this morning about a certain Mr Wright and his pals setting up an academy in SA to cream off the countries best talent ? dont get me wrong I have no issue with it but I'll be surprised if it gets a mention.

Everyday when we were intrested in John Terry Jacobs moaned and moaned why should he go to City, him and Jason Cundy another talksport presenter are complete biased towards Chelsea you cannot say a bad word about them bit like Terry shitface Christian.

Can't understand what the gripe is against him myself...

They do comedy, they're Chelsea and Spurs fans and so they spend 5% of their air time talking about the clubs they follow. I didn't hear any anti City - pro Chelsea stuff on Noel Gallgher's show (don't know if he's still doing it or if it was a limited run).

But Talksport have gone down the pan in recent times... Ronnie Irani and Darren Gough talking about football is an absolute joke... Micky Quinn is more dyslexic than Tony Cascarino was and can't even form proper sentences and Alan Brazil is off his face on wine and hobnobs...

i listen to talksport alot and love it, yep they do have slight bias but its bound to happen with the teams the presenters support, if it annoys u that much don't listen and tune over to boring 5live!!!!!!!

I listen to talksport somtimes on the way home or too work. I heard that cundy fella(I think it was him at about 2pm), the other day, as i was off, when the chelsea news broke, and they both seemed quite good about the suject.

I actually listened for a change instead of shouting at my radio. I really dislike Adrian Durham, as he spouts bullocks on every football subject they discuss.

Who is the person, who is with Andy Townsend? Is it Mike Parry? He is an utter disgrace. He is an utter joke and is about as entertaining and thought provoking as a blood blister. A grade A Coont

Adrian Durham just says the most controversial think he can think of, he is just doing his job trying to provoke a reaction. I wouldn't pay any attention to it.

Bilston Blue said:
Can't understand what the gripe is against him myself...

They do comedy, they're Chelsea and Spurs fans and so they spend 5% of their air time talking about the clubs they follow. I didn't hear any anti City - pro Chelsea stuff on Noel Gallgher's show (don't know if he's still doing it or if it was a limited run).

But Talksport have gone down the pan in recent times... Ronnie Irani and Darren Gough talking about football is an absolute joke... Micky Quinn is more dyslexic than Tony Cascarino was and can't even form proper sentences and Alan Brazil is off his face on wine and hobnobs...
couldnt agree more mate,andy jacobs has got a big niggle with us now,coz he knows we re a major threat,but them 2 are by far the funniest and do talk a bit of sense.
as for irani and gough..why do they talk about football,its plainly obvious they know less than f*ck all,stick to the cricket conversations ffs. the same goes for that ginger t*at who supports fu*kin peterboro,on with ian wright..gets paid to be a presenter on talk SPORT yet admits live on air that he doesnt even know the rules of cricket (which is quite a major SPORT)...then chimps on about who should/shouldnt play for england and why!!!! prize tw*t

I think Hawksby and Jacobs are very funny. At the end of the day they are football supporters who are not afraid to express there biased opinions. I'm sure if it were a couple of City fans it would be exactly the same.

Stop being so offended, when we were poor, we were everybody's second team as we were no threat to anybody. Now we are reasonably wealthy we are percieved as a threat...

Enjoy the ride

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.