For Those Who Travelled From Manchester To Palace Last Night

Pagie Jnr said:
are the official travel club insured for refunds if you don't get there??
only if the coach breaks down or its basically something to do with them. theres nothing they can do about traffic so no refunds.

yeah we did the same come off M25 at earliest opportunity and was driving round London in Circles on Sh*tty one way system and one wrong turn and its half an hour to find you way again.

im living in bromley took me about 30 minutes to get home, went n baught some erb after the game traffic was a piss take though

Pagie Jnr said:
yeah we did the same come off M25 at earliest opportunity and was driving round London in Circles on Sh*tty one way system and one wrong turn and its half an hour to find you way again.

same as us mate ... we headed for epsom and croyden which was a nightmare due to random trafficlights, idiots constantly wanting to u-turn and just the sheeeer ridiculous volume of traffic !!! still, got there just in time and bar searching for 40 minutes after the game to find where the hell we parked the car it was a good night.

ConnorMCFC said:
Pagie Jnr said:
are the official travel club insured for refunds if you don't get there??
only if the coach breaks down or its basically something to do with them. theres nothing they can do about traffic so no refunds.

Yeah but surely they knew the M25 was closed so could of took the scenic route through london like everyone else this way you may off missed kickoff but not the whole bloody game.

write complaint letter me thinks to city

never seen so much of london in one day Fulham, Chelsea, Twickenham, Big Ben, London Eye, Crystal Palace, Wimbledon, Richmond Park, Streatham, Mitcham, Croydon, Norwood and god knows where else but other than traffic problems great trip

We set off from COMS at 12.15 - stopped for 30 mins at Warwick and were in Railway Telegraph for 4.45pm - OS said go to J7 on M25 - my Sat nav took us off onto M4 towards Hammersmith through Fulham over Wandsworth Bridge to Croydon - we got lucky with the smash at junction of M25/M4 as it happened just before we got there so only 5 min delay. Came back same way and dropped lads off at COMS 2.20 am - really lucky I guess but a really good route for future reference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.