For Those Who Travelled From Manchester To Palace Last Night

craig_CTID said:
I was 1 of the unfortunate ones that was stuck in the delay on the m25 i was on the official coach that went from moston then on 2 the coms leavin mcr about 12pm we totally missed the match after being stuck in the traffic on the m25 from 5pm for around 4hrs n had 2 listen 2 it on the fukin radio after travellin all the way 2 london gud job we won lookin forward 2 the draw 2moro hopin 4 n away tie!!!
yep i was on it aswell mate, fuckin' killer it was. KFC on the way down there was the highlight of the day

We booked a hotel, so travelled down early.Went down to the ground early to pick-up tickets and met a Sky engineer who was a blue who took us in the ground for a mooch. Back to the hotel for a few beers and food after the game, excellent. I wouldn't have gone there and back in the same day with the notorious traffic problems. Sorry to hear about the ones that missed the game.

ConnorMCFC said:
we set off at 11am, got to the ground at 10.45pm

missed the match, gutted, first game missed in over 3 years

respect i was on your coach pal...biggest joke ever..

JordzK said:
ConnorMCFC said:

respect i was on your coach pal...biggest joke ever..
yep mate, to be fair the traffic was terrible, but for me could have gone a different route

MCFC_Freestyler said:
ConnorMCFC said:

fuckinell danny boy, i feel for yer lad.
as i said before i look on the positive side, had a crackin' KFC and saw alot of the M25 as we were stuck on the bloody thing for 7 hours!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.