forget johnsons fat

jpl

was at carls do last night an micheal johnson looked lean an mean ,forget the bullshit ,hes as fit as a buthers dog

blue John said:
Thanks for that mate that is good news
What was he drinking

Who gives a sh*t whether he was so long as it doesn't affect his football who cares

Mike D said:
blue John said:
Thanks for that mate that is good news
What was he drinking

Who gives a sh*t whether he was so long as it doesn't affect his football who cares
I am not having a go
I for one do not beleave all the shit that has been on here about him
If he was a piss pot I am positive the press would have got him

Its definitely over exagerated, I reckon most of the "sightings" were at the end of the night rather than the start.

PabZab said:
Its definitely over exagerated, I reckon most of the "sightings" were at the end of the night rather than the start.

sorry mate but me and my mates have seen him pretty much every weekend for the past 6months

like if im out friday and theyre out saturday one of us that weekend has seen him

venue birdcage 42s fifth av.....its not bullshit

people need to take the blue specs off and realise the lads got a problem

PabZab said:

Nobody interested at the start of the night they want to pap him come the end of the night a bit worse for where put a massive twisted spin on it and make him out to be the next Wife Beater Best reincarnation. Thats what really grates me.

A few years ago I was out after coming home having been beaten by Everton one boxing day had the unfortunate meeting with the one and only Nicky Weaver who was absolutly sh*t faced and using me as to prop himself up whilst ogliing some birds.

In the days before mobile phone camera and internet forum I could quite easily have had a field day that night but wonder not lower myself to carry out such an act. It sickens me to the stomach that just because the lad enjoys a pint that people cast these dispersions about such a young talented footballer

he WAS fat afew months ago, that is a fact. it was always going to happen when not training. now he's back training he's trimmed down, hardly surprising!

Remember Matt Le-Tissier at the end of every Summer? He was fat as hell and could still play. I think Johnno will be back but if Hughes' explanation of his injury on the OS the other day is accurate then we might not get to see him reach his potential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.