forget johnsons fat

foley87 said:
PabZab said:
Its definitely over exagerated, I reckon most of the "sightings" were at the end of the night rather than the start.

sorry mate but me and my mates have seen him pretty much every weekend for the past 6months

like if im out friday and theyre out saturday one of us that weekend has seen him

venue birdcage 42s fifth av.....its not bullshit

people need to take the blue specs off and realise the lads got a problem
Imo I don't think that going out once a week is a problem. It's probably the average for what someone his ages goes out for.

blue John said:
simon23 said:
foley87 said:
PabZab said:
Its definitely over exagerated, I reckon most of the "sightings" were at the end of the night rather than the start.

sorry mate but me and my mates have seen him pretty much every weekend for the past 6months

like if im out friday and theyre out saturday one of us that weekend has seen him

venue birdcage 42s fifth av.....its not bullshit

people need to take the blue specs off and realise the lads got a problem

so if he is out every weekend and you see him every weekend (or your mates see him ) do you (and you mates) have the same problem????

By the fact that you are in the clubs you are in Im guessing that you are around the same age as Jonno? (not slagging you or the clubs off as when i was 20-21 .....aaround that age I use to go in those places every weekend (and by the way i didnt have a drink problem either).....

what I am saying is that it is normal for guys jonno's age to be out every weekend....I use to do the same....I guess you do...and yes we use to drink quite a bit every weekend......but we never had a drink problem.....so why does it mean he has?????

he is a young lad who cannt do his profession cause of a long term injury.....MH eluded to it being frustrating for him in his comments on the official site and that this was proving difficult for MJ to deal with.

We need to give this lad our support.....not be starting rumours that he has a drinking problem......If he was being seen in bars at 2 in the afternoon then yes Id agree with you but he is in there at night with a load of other people the same age doign exactyl what people that age do......drink and have fun.

he is a great prospect this lad.....but he has a lot to learn at the same time....lets see what happens instead of just slagging the player off/being negative about him
Good post mate

Agreed...........he's a BLUE and deserves our support until we see otherwise!!

All footballers should sit in and sulk all night.

Dont give them a TV either, might be a bad influence, just lock them in a cage until training/match day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.