forget johnsons fat

blue John said:
Sheikh Django said:
jakeplattinblue said:
when i saw him about 3-4 months back, he did have a gut
i also saw him 2 weeks ago in 42s he seemed to have really toned up, and he he had his head screwed on, he even kissed my 'superbia in proelia' tattoo lol

i can't wait til he's back!!

it doesn't matter if he drinks every weekend, im a student and all my mates are students, we do it. He is our age, he has a life outside of football and i am pretty sure the majority of the city players drink the same amount as him. difference being, they do it behind close doors or in VIP bars etc.
Nice to see him kissing your tattoo. I'd love to see him get some action before the end of the season, do an Ireland over the Summer and then we'd have one hell of a midfield.
I said this week ago when someone was having a go
He is still a kid
After last season we would have all booted Superman out of the club (thank fuck we did not)
My glass is always half full

Speak for yourself.

masterwig said:
blue John said:
Sheikh Django said:
jakeplattinblue said:
when i saw him about 3-4 months back, he did have a gut
i also saw him 2 weeks ago in 42s he seemed to have really toned up, and he he had his head screwed on, he even kissed my 'superbia in proelia' tattoo lol

i can't wait til he's back!!

it doesn't matter if he drinks every weekend, im a student and all my mates are students, we do it. He is our age, he has a life outside of football and i am pretty sure the majority of the city players drink the same amount as him. difference being, they do it behind close doors or in VIP bars etc.
Nice to see him kissing your tattoo. I'd love to see him get some action before the end of the season, do an Ireland over the Summer and then we'd have one hell of a midfield.
I said this week ago when someone was having a go
He is still a kid
After last season we would have all booted Superman out of the club (thank fuck we did not)
My glass is always half full

Speak for yourself.
I do

vincent said:
simon23 said:
foley87 said:
PabZab said:
Its definitely over exagerated, I reckon most of the "sightings" were at the end of the night rather than the start.

sorry mate but me and my mates have seen him pretty much every weekend for the past 6months

like if im out friday and theyre out saturday one of us that weekend has seen him

venue birdcage 42s fifth av.....its not bullshit

people need to take the blue specs off and realise the lads got a problem

so if he is out every weekend and you see him every weekend (or your mates see him ) do you (and you mates) have the same problem????

By the fact that you are in the clubs you are in Im guessing that you are around the same age as Jonno? (not slagging you or the clubs off as when i was 20-21 .....aaround that age I use to go in those places every weekend (and by the way i didnt have a drink problem either).....

what I am saying is that it is normal for guys jonno's age to be out every weekend....I use to do the same....I guess you do...and yes we use to drink quite a bit every weekend......but we never had a drink problem.....so why does it mean he has?????

he is a young lad who cannt do his profession cause of a long term injury.....MH eluded to it being frustrating for him in his comments on the official site and that this was proving difficult for MJ to deal with.

We need to give this lad our support.....not be starting rumours that he has a drinking problem......If he was being seen in bars at 2 in the afternoon then yes Id agree with you but he is in there at night with a load of other people the same age doign exactyl what people that age do......drink and have fun.

he is a great prospect this lad.....but he has a lot to learn at the same time....lets see what happens instead of just slagging the player off/being negative about him

Great post mate. I used to see Giggs in the hacienda all the time when he was a young lad..

Me too I remember seeing him many a time off his chops. It was well know known his brother had a was shall we say involved with the shannigans. I also used to work in a famous celebrity hang out and I did witness the old swamp monster used to like to visit his car quite often during the night. However that was then this is know and a young footballer can't take a dump without him being acused of powdering his nose to often

Can't help being reminded of steven gerrard at a similar age. Wasn't he considered to be a) pissing away his career by going out too much and b) constantly injury prone (for similar 'growing/balance' reasons to MJ)

Seems to have done ok since then. Johnson seems relatively intelligent so maybe he'll grow up quickly.

Bit concerned with the Nicky Weaver comparison - all that drinking can't have helped his rehabilitation much.

simon23 said:
foley87 said:
PabZab said:
Its definitely over exagerated, I reckon most of the "sightings" were at the end of the night rather than the start.

sorry mate but me and my mates have seen him pretty much every weekend for the past 6months

like if im out friday and theyre out saturday one of us that weekend has seen him

so if he is out every weekend and you see him every weekend (or your mates see him ) do you (and you mates) have the same problem????

By the fact that you are in the clubs you are in Im guessing that you are around the same age as Jonno? (not slagging you or the clubs off as when i was 20-21 .....aaround that age I use to go in those places every weekend (and by the way i didnt have a drink problem either).....

what I am saying is that it is normal for guys jonno's age to be out every weekend....I use to do the same....I guess you do...and yes we use to drink quite a bit every weekend......but we never had a drink problem.....so why does it mean he has?????

he is a young lad who cannt do his profession cause of a long term injury.....MH eluded to it being frustrating for him in his comments on the official site and that this was proving difficult for MJ to deal with.

We need to give this lad our support.....not be starting rumours that he has a drinking problem......If he was being seen in bars at 2 in the afternoon then yes Id agree with you but he is in there at night with a load of other people the same age doign exactyl what people that age do......drink and have fun.

he is a great prospect this lad.....but he has a lot to learn at the same time....lets see what happens instead of just slagging the player off/being negative about him

simon23 said:
foley87 said:
PabZab said:

yeh your right me and my mates are 21/22

the difference between us and them is about 30..40k a week

he is a professional footballer, he is idolised. we pay our money to watch him

how many stories have we read in the paper this week alone about footballers getting into trouble cause of the booze...ferguson gerrard mcgregor..i rest my case

im a huge fan of MJ on the pitch as he reminds me of exactly the type of player i was at junior level and it pains me to see him in these clubs week after week, walkin around as if he owns the place, barging past people, jumping the queues at the bar etc...

he has got what every young lad dreams of yet has more enjoyment in 42s and 5th every weekend

im sorry thats just my view
if i was a football manager, my players wouldnt be allowed a drop of beer whatsoever

the game has moved on from 10 years ago when you regularly saw players drinking and going on binges, its completely different

Great shout simon fuck me the lad is 21 and gets fucked so what dont get me wrong it mite well catch up with them in a few years just like it as done with ashley cole but leave him 2 it ,am 34 and have seen him out and your right so what, with regards ryan he used 2 live in home ( blast from the past ) but he was not doing red and yellows , burgers and doves etc but they did have another no 11 at the time and wel say ....

foley87 said:
simon23 said:
foley87 said:
PabZab said:

simon23 said:
foley87 said:
PabZab said:

yeh your right me and my mates are 21/22

the difference between us and them is about 30..40k a week

he is a professional footballer, he is idolised. we pay our money to watch him

how many stories have we read in the paper this week alone about footballers getting into trouble cause of the booze...ferguson gerrard mcgregor..i rest my case

im a huge fan of MJ on the pitch as he reminds me of exactly the type of player i was at junior level and it pains me to see him in these clubs week after week, walkin around as if he owns the place, barging past people, jumping the queues at the bar etc...

he has got what every young lad dreams of yet has more enjoyment in 42s and 5th every weekend

im sorry thats just my view
if i was a football manager, my players wouldnt be allowed a drop of beer whatsoever

the game has moved on from 10 years ago when you regularly saw players drinking and going on binges, its completely different

So in your eyes the lad is not allowed to make a few mistakes ? do you not think some of the worlds best players have made the same mistakes ? Stevie G, Roy Keane, Ryan Giggs.the list is endless...

Personally I just hope he returns to full fitness and becomes a cracking player. I don't really give a shit about his off field antics as long as he ain't getting arrested, if the guy wants to get pissed so what we all did that when we were younger as long as that doesn't infringe on his playing ability or breach club rules I don't give a stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.