Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned.

Scaring Europe to Death

Not sure if it’s a sign of the times, too close to Wembley, or whether I’ve just got no interest in a seemingly written off fixture, but for the first time in my 51 year existence, I’m actually attending another FA Cup fixture tomorrow, (Blackburn v West Ham) rather than travelling to Stamford Bridge.

This is from someone who only missed five of our FA Cup matches between 1981 and 2011 (all of them due to work commitments)

In fact, I’m struggling to remember an occasion when I’ve had the chance to watch City, but opted for another game.

Feel free to slag me off, but I’ve got a feeling that Arsenal, Spurs, and even the Rags, are going to face fixture chaos, as our injured players start to approach full fitness.

Eventually, we’ll finish the season strongly, but probably too late.

Not sure if it’s a sign of the times, too close to Wembley, or whether I’ve just got no interest in a seemingly written off fixture, but for the first time in my 51 year existence, I’m actually attending another FA Cup fixture tomorrow, (Blackburn v West Ham) rather than travelling to Stamford Bridge.

This is from someone who only missed five of our FA Cup matches between 1981 and 2011 (all of them due to work commitments)

In fact, I’m struggling to remember an occasion when .

Feel free to slag me off, but I’ve got a feeling that Arsenal, Spurs, and even the Rags, are going to face fixture chaos, as our injured players start to approach full fitness.

In fact, I’m struggling to remember an occasion when I’ve had the chance to watch City, but opted for another game.

there are no words!!

there are no words!!
It needs repeating.

shunthenonbel128512013982656250.jpg

tumblr_inline_o1bsxePbai1tkppwb_500.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.