Forgotten Recent(ish) City Players

Speaking of youngsters in the perspective of the topic (we had high hopes on him, he was a youth star and made some contribution for a youngster as well) I'd name Vladimir Weiss, who also made some appearences for City up to 2012, including official ones.

My forgotten XI consisting of ex-yongsters would be
Karius - Mears, Etuhu, Vidal, Taylor - Abdul Razak, Rabiot - Benali, Mak, Joan Roman - Nimely
Subs: Westwood, Veseli (red ****), Logan, McGivern, Clayton, Weiss, BWP

It's more about being forgotten as an ex-City player to make the starting XI in this version rather than football quality of players, alrtough I tried to put in my squad those who had prospects in City and/or were good players then (or are now), and, at the same time, are now rather forgotten by us/forgotten they've ever played for City.

P.S. I must've forgotten somebody forgotten as the thread calls up for the players who are forgotten, so the paradox still takes place as it was mentioned on the 1st page.

Current players who we've been forgotten a bit (some of you may have not heard of them before and some may not consider them as our current players).
Wright, Nwakali, Brattan, Bossaerts, Zuculini - Ntcham, Caseres, Nasri - KDB, Barker, Jovetic
Subs: Yeboah, Agyepong, Naah, E. Agyri, Bismark-Boateng, Caseres, Lejeune, Sobrino, Glendon, Smith-Brown, Bytyqi

Last edited:
What happened to that Karim Rekik who played left back when we beat WBA the night we set off on our 2012 title run?

the white guy (not Fowler) who scored for us in the 1st derby at CoM stadium.

John Macken? I've memories of Fowler, Sinclair and SWP scoring the other three. Could be wrong and can't be bothered to google it. Someone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.