Forgotten Recent(ish) City Players

Someone's probably already said this but Savic. Playing for athelti now. Where is Nastasic playing these days? i Still remember looking at the lineup when we were play real madrid in CL and Nastasic was starting in what I think was his debut. Crazy.
Schalke.

Should have known you'd be the one to answer my question. You're a football encyclopedia my friend... Or you're a master Googler. Either way, cheers.

But was Nastasic's debut against RM in the CL? If you can remember that you get bonus points!

EDIT- Turns out my memory was correct, and I too can use the old Google machine. from wiki....

Nastasić signed a five-year contract with new club Manchester City, ending on 30 June 2017. He was part of an exchange deal with Stefan Savić.[6] He made his debut for the club on 18 September 2012, starting in a Champions League away fixture against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.

Vladimír Weiss ,Owen Hargreaves,Shaleum Logan,Karim Rekik,Abdisalam Ibrahim

Anything common in this list . They all had "1" league appearance in a City shirt . A few legends and wonderkids in that last . 1 appearance !!!

It took 20 odd pages before Daniel Van Buyten was mentioned. Only played 5 games on loan in 2004, no goals but a strong case around keeping us up in another season dicing just above the bottom three. Monster Centre Half who was a colossus in the 4-1 Derby win, which was in the balance at 2-1 until 70 plus minutes when Sinclair scored the third. Keegan couldn't find the fee to keep him and he headed off to Germany ending up at Bayern Munich winning cups, titles and playing Champions League finals!!! (Was he in the BM team that played against us in 2012? the notorious Tevez game)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.