Forgotten Recent(ish) City Players

Me !

Scored hat trick vs Huddersfield - followed it up with another a few days later vs Plymouth in Simod cup.....

Then carted off to Northampton for Trevor Morley !!

Biggest mistake City ever made - I was just coming into form

Just remembered we had another Georgian. Shiela (or something like that) at the same time as kinky and tzkhadadze....?

We had 4 at least. Kaveleshvilli or similar. I think the closest he got to scoring was smashing the ball in the home derby and making Schmeichel's nose even redder.

schmeicel was a player I despised and then had to learn to love. I can't think of any others where i have kidded myself that they've changed.

We had 4 at least. Kaveleshvilli or similar. I think the closest he got to scoring was smashing the ball in the home derby and making Schmeichel's nose even redder.

schmeicel was a player I despised and then had to learn to love. I can't think of any others where i have kidded myself that they've changed.

I thought he did score in that game??

Sheila I rememver was a no nonsense centre half and had the bent nose to prove it. Tskhadze had a touch of class about him but an injury against Fulham??? stopped his progress before it even started.

Djamel Abdoun
Yasser Hussein
Abdi Ibrahim
Alex Nimely
Javan Vidal

Also a guy called Tuomas Haapala - never played for us but was signed by Pearce after a trial in 05/06.

Anyone mentioned Perry Suckling? I remember reading great things about him when I was a kid - "future England keeper" etc. Then he seemed to just fade away.

Has Nery Castillo appeared in this thread yet? Had such hopes for him when he joined. Absolute dogshit.

Sylvan Distain. Dunne receives a lot of plaudits but this guy was a giant for us when we had little in the way of attacking threat.

Bit earlier but Mark Kennedy rarely gets a mention. The year we went up under Royle he was literally unplayable up to Christmas. Similar to Silva in the early part of 2011/12 season
Kennedy was a great player for us never forget that run up to joe royle after is goal at blackburn in game we came up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.