Forgotten Recent(ish) City Players

Few more 'blurs' from the memory bank. Wayne? Mumford 1 or not many games circa 1982? Ken McNaught (was he only on loan?) an Aussie full-back Simon Kos????....., the Algerian lad who came just after Ali, maybe just loan/trial....

Few more 'blurs' from the memory bank. Wayne? Mumford 1 or not many games circa 1982? Ken McNaught (was he only on loan?) an Aussie full-back Simon Kos????....., the Algerian lad who came just after Ali, maybe just loan/trial....

I remember the Algerian lad, saw him in a far than less friendly at Blackburn or Bury pre-season. Ali B had recommended him and by all reports he was the next great thing. hmmm Not so much.

I also seem to remember the ref that night advising both managers that they should sub several players before he sent them off

Something along the lines of Djamel Belmadi, reccommeneded to us by Ali B himself if I remember correctly.

Has anyone mentioned vedrun corluka
Or tzkhadadze who seemed really good at centre half until he got injured at Fulham iirc

Just remembered we had another Georgian. Shiela (or something like that) at the same time as kinky and tzkhadadze....?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.