Forgotten Recent(ish) City Players

Stan Horne.
no one ever talks about him, even tho he played a quite a few matches in the 67/68 title winning team,never in any team line up pics from the era, of which there are many.
quite sad really.

Steven Ireland - seems to have been forgotten even by his current club, but a brilliant player for City

Two players names pop into my head when I think of Ex City players who did a lot for us, but are now never spoke of. Those two are Mpenza and Bellamy.

Mpenza virtually prevented us from relegation and Bellamy helped drive us to that next level when competing for top four.

This got me thinking, are there any other players who you feel played a key role in getting us to where we are now, but dont receive the respect, attention they deserve?
Can you give examples of how Mpenza virtually prevented us from relegation?

Went to watch pre season game between southampton and espanyol while visiting the in laws during the summer. Caicedo was playing for espanyol couldn't believe it was the same player.

What about Tal Ben Haim think he's still playing
He still plays and I think he's been cloned because two of them were playing for Israel in the Euro qualifiers. What a frightening thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.