Forgotten Recent(ish) City Players

Little Mexican striker who Sven signed for £10m and hardly played. I can't even remember his name, so he counts.

Funny but I was thinking about him the other day and also couldn't recall his name. Nery Castillo it was but he was a loan signing.

Are you confusing Castillo with Vuso or am i confusing them!

Who was that big lad who was allways on loan but then came in and played a bit (Sven era) when we hads a loads of injuries. He looked pretty decent only to be loaned out again? Scored in a european game of some sort that i sort or remember?

Sylvan Distain. Dunne receives a lot of plaudits but this guy was a giant for us when we had little in the way of attacking threat.

Bit earlier but Mark Kennedy rarely gets a mention. The year we went up under Royle he was literally unplayable up to Christmas. Similar to Silva in the early part of 2011/12 season

Kennedy had a super season for us under Royle but was brutal in the premier league, he was also a bit of d1ck.

I can think of a few deservedly forgotten City players Trabelsi, Corradi, Bischoff, Paul Ritchie.

Stephen Jordan,,,,clive Wilson.....mark lillis....kiki musampa....spencer prior.....Richard jobson,,,,,steve howey......gary flemming...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.