Formed in 2008! No history!

Trouble is, they’ll have the last laugh if they decide to do a strip search. That happened to my old man once when he upset one of the little Hitlers.

I know what you mean, I'm pretty tolerant but when men try and bully innocent women and kids just cos they've got a badge on, it's in my nature to step in and make them feel small.

Just received this from my pub landlord. Cnut!

(Sorry, couldn’t find a more relevant thread.)

j5jlmc.jpg

Ask him which team this lot supported in 1985?
not-all-football-hooligans-are-right-wing-racists-283-body-image-1425498479.jpg

Personally I like to forget our history before the takeover.
Not that we did not have our moments or even seasons just that our management and some players provided endless opportunities for a patronising smile when I revealed my City allegiance.
Every body elses favourite second team and a grudging admiration for sticking with City for more years than I care to remember.

Things are now very different but when competing on historical achievements remember we have much that we should leave in the past.
Excluding of course the magnificent following whose attendances increased as we dropped through the divisions.

Totally missing the point there young Silver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.