Formula 1 2022

Always strikes me as unfair that a driver can be theoretically 20 seconds ahead and disappearing over the horizon. But if the safety car is deployed, he loses that advantage. Perez was leading the race, now he's fourth. With the high tech timing devices available, surely the positions prior to the safety car could be factored in. It wasn't Perez's fault that Latifi fucked up. But, I guess them's the rules.

He seems like an entitled brat to me who knows he’s only there because of his dad’s cash.

Yeah, so he's just like dozens of other formula 1 drivers then?

You think it's a coincidence the sport is full of the sons of millionaire ex-drivers and people related to or semi-adopted by billionaires? There's been 100 pay drivers, it's how the sport works.

The only difference with Stroll is that when the team was in trouble, Lawrence stepped in and bought them, instead of the usual process where the driver would jump ship and bring his money to another team.

Also - he was only a few points behind his teammate last year, a 4x world champion. He's gotten podiums, he's gotten a pole, he's not the worse driver on the grid by a long way.

Last edited:
Always strikes me as unfair that a driver can be theoretically 20 seconds ahead and disappearing over the horizon. But if the safety car is deployed, he loses that advantage. Perez was leading the race, now he's fourth. With the high tech timing devices available, surely the positions prior to the safety car could be factored in. It wasn't Perez's fault that Latifi fucked up. But, I guess them's the rules.

Should be like the tour de France if the race is stop, it restarts with the ride having the same gap as before the stoppage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.