Formula 1 2022

Hamilton not happy about his car and looks like his reconditions to the car back fired and it’s that bad he wants to start in the pits so they can change it.
No point scrapping around in dangerous backmarker traffic. Start from the pits, pick off the field spread as far as he can with the limited car and then wait on hard tyres for the safety car.

At Ferrari who is the primary and secondary drivers? It seems that they are very equal.

Charles Leclerc is the unofficial number 1 driver. He's been at the team longer, had pole positions and wins in previous seasons for Ferrari.

Sainz did beat Leclerc last season because he is an absolute point scoring machine in the vein of a Jenson Button but I believe Leclerc was a bit less fortunate with issues.

The big question is whether he has that X Factor to get those pole position and wins now.

I wonder how many of the 'new' tyre sets are available. Verstappen and Sainz said that they had new softs which gave no grip at all to start with - that'll be impossible to live with in race conditions.

Cutting edge analysis from Johnny Herbert there.... "It all starts at the start"

And that's why I never watch it...

The whole build-up has been pointless since you can get daily F1 news on the internet imo.

Not like the old ITV days where I'd be tuning in early every weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.