Formula 1 2022

It's feels that's the plan.

Slow erosion of European races, (except Monaco) more middle East, US, Asia races. Possibly Africa.

We shall see what occurs.
The American take over was the start of the decline in my interest in F1. Last seasons manipulation of the rules/circumstances to manufacture a 'final lap shootout' to 'entertain' the fans was just too much for me.

The American take over was the start of the decline in my interest in F1. Last seasons manipulation of the rules/circumstances to manufacture a 'final lap shootout' to 'entertain' the fans was just too much for me.
I have a uneasy thought that Max is the poster boy they want to lead their brand in the states. Leclerc is also a young lad they can build a rivalry around.

Hamilton doesn't fit their plan.

Hopefully as the season goes on he'll be challenging possibly for the last time. I'd like to see Lewis leave with a bang, not a whimper like Vettal.

I have a uneasy thought that Max is the poster boy they want to lead their brand in the states. Leclerc is also a young lad they can build a rivalry around.

Hopefully as the season goes on he'll be challenging possibly for the last time. I'd like to see Lewis leave with a bang, not a whimper like Vettal.
Not sure Hamilton is particularly well received in Texas. Maybe it's his lack of a mullet?

This has to go in the conspiracy thread.
It’s priceless!

Wouldn't mind myself if it stops the sport moving to the US. Only a matter of time before we’re having to watch this at 1 in the morning like the boxing.

Great shout.

'It will be a night race and will be held on a Saturday. The eight-hour time difference will mean it is broadcast early on Sunday morning in Europe.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.