Formula 1 2022

Indeed. It’s what you want. And RB need to sort out the reliability of the cars, especially the one Verstappen is driving.
And who knows if there is another team of another driver that can challenge.
So far LeClerc is fantastic and gets maximum results from his car.
The reliability issue will hit all teams as the season unfolds, MV getting his in early. Would like to see Mercedes sort their issues out as a 3 way fight between the teams should make a far better spectacle.

Think this will be Hamilton last year after moaning again about out stops and George finishing higher than him. Glad to see redbull bitter about another dnf for their golden child

Think this will be Hamilton last year after moaning again about out stops and George finishing higher than him. Glad to see redbull bitter about another dnf for their golden child
I think Hamilton’s point was that it appears he gets fucked by every safety car.

Finale last season, Saudi and then again today all saw him get a kicking through no fault of his own. I’m sure it will go in his favour again but I can understand his frustration. I can understand Max’s as well but it’s good that karma is alive and well.

Merc will get nowhere this year.
The car needs a complete redesign.
I bet Hamilton retires at the end of the season.
Watching Russell out perform him must hurt.

Merc will get nowhere this year.
The car needs a complete redesign.
I bet Hamilton retires at the end of the season.
Watching Russell out perform him must hurt.

Hamilton is pretty resilient and we're only 3 races in.

Think he is also battling with frustration of Abu Dhabi, must still hurt being 1 lap away from beating Schumacher's record and having that taken from you through Red Bull's cheating.

To the people who didn't watch the race and have just come into have a dig at Hamilton.

'Hamilton had made his pit stop just before the safety car was deployed, whereas Russell was able to benefit from stopping during it, which leapfrogged him ahead.'

Russell drove well but the podium came from a good slice of fortune. Hamilton was definitely the stronger driver this weekend.

To the people who didn't watch the race and have just come into have a dig at Hamilton.

'Hamilton had made his pit stop just before the safety car was deployed, whereas Russell was able to benefit from stopping during it, which leapfrogged him ahead.'

Russell drove well but the podium came from a good slice of fortune. Hamilton was definitely the stronger driver this weekend.
Anyone who watched the race should understand that.

Anyone who watched the race should understand that.
Yep, the F1 troll on showed himself up saying Russell outdrove him today.

As for Merc no competing, they’ve got a new upgrade package to add on to their car for the next event. They had wanted to have it this weekend but it wasn’t ready in time so they’ve done a good job of catching up in 3 races with the exact same equipment they had before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.