Formula 1 2022

Hamilton is pretty resilient and we're only 3 races in.

Think he is also battling with frustration of Abu Dhabi, must still hurt being 1 lap away from beating Schumacher's record and having that taken from you through Red Bull's cheating.
If that's the case, then he needs to get over it, the bleeding heart routine will do him no good.

The sooner Max gets his reliability/driveabilty sorted out the better and he can be back to being ultra competitive again.

Hopefully McLaren can build on this performance, it would be great to see them legitimately in the mix.

Solid, mature driving from Leclerc, great to see. Ferrari is a name that is synonymous with motorsport and deserves to be consistently competing at the top of F1.

Improvements will be made by most teams and we may be in for some great racing. A long way to go yet and I'm looking forward to it.

Come on Max and Checo!!!! :)

Unless Red Bull and Mercedes get their shit together; after a promising start this season could be a coronation.

Unless Red Bull and Mercedes get their shit together; after a promising start this season could be a coronation.

If Mercedes get on top of their issues with the ground effect downforce making the car hit the floor maybe they could start to look at competing for wins. Their car is reliable whilst Redbull have some issues going on with their power units and running this new bio fuel in them.

Reactions: mat
Yes, but also as there were several rounds we also got to do the track in reverse so lots of lefts as well. :-)
As long as it wasn't in the woods on the common opposite.
It might disturb the doggers. I walk my dog there which is entirely different!
Just remembered that we did a charity walk around the circuit about 15 years ago. I think l remember overtaking you;)

As long as it wasn't in the woods on the common opposite.
It might disturb the doggers. I walk my dog there which is entirely different!
Just remembered that we did a charity walk around the circuit about 15 years ago. I think l remember overtaking you;)
Ha ha. To be fair, given that we had to miss half the event as a drive shaft ripped out of the hub, you probably could have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.