Fox Hunting.....

Berts Broken Neck said:
I guess very few of you live or work in the countryside, please remember that the fox is vermin and will kill anything it can just for the hell of it whether it needs to eat or not,
it will wipe out hen house of 30 hen's and take only 1 but still bite the heads off the other 29.

It doesn't seem like very effective way of controling numbers.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
T_Bone said:
I posted earlier that I hate fat people. I think I hate fat rich people even more. I was with a girl who used to go hunting. When I first found out about that I was ready to dump her, but she said it was drag hunting, and I feel no emotion towards weird fuckers who dress up as women. Plus she let me smash her back doors in regularly so it was a no brainer.

I've put a lot of weight on since my businesses went tits up three years ago (almost to the day).

Do you think you would have preferred me then or now?
Depends on the back doors situation really.

Berts Broken Neck said:
I guess very few of you live or work in the countryside, please remember that the fox is vermin and will kill anything it can just for the hell of it whether it needs to eat or not,
it will wipe out hen house of 30 hen's and take only 1 but still bite the heads off the other 29..

People dont need to have lived or worked in the countryside to know what destruction the fox is capable of. But making a "sport" out of seeking one out, chasing it down and killing it just because of what its capable of doing is just sick to me.

T_Bone said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
T_Bone said:
I posted earlier that I hate fat people. I think I hate fat rich people even more. I was with a girl who used to go hunting. When I first found out about that I was ready to dump her, but she said it was drag hunting, and I feel no emotion towards weird fuckers who dress up as women. Plus she let me smash her back doors in regularly so it was a no brainer.

I've put a lot of weight on since my businesses went tits up three years ago (almost to the day).

Do you think you would have preferred me then or now?
Depends on the back doors situation really.
I think, given my reduced financial circumstances, that I am much more suggestible to having my back doors smashed in for money, but I feel compelled to warn you that it is not as pert as it once was.

Berts Broken Neck said:
it will wipe out hen house of 30 hen's and take only 1 but still bite the heads off the other 29.

So a bit like Prince Phillip shooting pheasants or deer then?

Berts Broken Neck said:
I guess very few of you live or work in the countryside, please remember that the fox is vermin and will kill anything it can just for the hell of it whether it needs to eat or not, it will wipe out hen house of 30 hen's and take only 1 but still bite the heads off the other 29.

Berts Broken Neck said:
the hunt will only find one fox every 3 or 4 outings.

Therefore it's a completely ineffective method of solving a very real problem, so I don't really understand why some country folk want it brought back. Fox numbers can still be controlled; just without the need to turn it into some sort of sick spectacle.

Dubai Blue said:
Berts Broken Neck said:
I guess very few of you live or work in the countryside, please remember that the fox is vermin and will kill anything it can just for the hell of it whether it needs to eat or not, it will wipe out hen house of 30 hen's and take only 1 but still bite the heads off the other 29.

Berts Broken Neck said:

Therefore it's a completely ineffective method of solving a very real problem, so I don't really understand why some country folk want it brought back. Fox numbers can still be controlled; just without the need to turn it into some sort of sick spectacle.

My own ancedotal evidence is there has been a significant increase in the number of foxes since the ban came into force so I would dispute that it isn't an effective method of control. The reality is they are a pest - killing for fun not food - and they need controlling, the problem is they are quite cute looking, if these folk were hunting rats few people would care.

People who fox hunt are the law they are dukes, lords and wealthy land owners who have the royal family over for lunch.

Nothing has changed much we are still the low peasants who are alive to serve the wealthy land owners. Its just now it is done is a more organised manner with jobs and such. The rich have always been able to do what they want.

didactic said:
People who fox hunt are the law they are dukes, lords and wealthy land owners who have the royal family over for lunch.

Nothing has changed much we are still the low peasants who are alive to serve the wealthy land owners. Its just now it is done is a more organised manner with jobs and such. The rich have always been able to do what they want.

We'll hunt when we want
We'll hunt when we wa-aa-aant
We're the landed gentry
We'll hunt when we want

metalblue said:
Dubai Blue said:
Berts Broken Neck said:

Berts Broken Neck said:

My own ancedotal evidence is there has been a significant increase in the number of foxes since the ban came into force so I would dispute that it isn't an effective method of control. The reality is they are a pest - killing for fun not food - and they need controlling, the problem is they are quite cute looking, if these folk were hunting rats few people would care.

My own anecdotal evidence is there's been a significant decrease so I'd say it isn't an effective method.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.