Fox Hunting.....

gordondaviesmoustache said:
TCIB said:
pauldominic said:
Good point.

Who was the politician who drove it through?

It is not sosimple though is it. If the police go to it. Then as they have done nothing wrong beforehand i am sure a few powerful lawyers would have a field daywith harrasment cases.
Beyond that they would simply chase the fox analogue and no real fox would get hunted when the police are around.
Under the PACE Act 1984 a police constable (ie any copper) can arrest someone if he has reasonable grounds for believing any offence is about to be committed (as oppose to a indictable offense having already been or being committed for a citizens arrest). I would suggest sitting around in red jackets, drinking sherry, with a pack of bloodthirsty hunting dogs constituted reasonable grounds.

It doesn't though you see if they have that rag soaked in fox pee and blood (from a humane killing) then there is no cause to think anything other than a legal day out for the hunt.

TCIB said:
TCIB said:
It is not sosimple though is it. If the police go to it. Then as they have done nothing wrong beforehand i am sure a few powerful lawyers would have a field daywith harrasment cases.
Beyond that they would simply chase the fox analogue and no real fox would get hunted when the police are around.
Under the PACE Act 1984 a police constable (ie any copper) can arrest someone if he has reasonable grounds for believing any offence is about to be committed (as oppose to a indictable offense having already been or being committed for a citizens arrest). I would suggest sitting around in red jackets, drinking sherry, with a pack of bloodthirsty hunting dogs constituted reasonable grounds.

It doesn't though you see if they have that rag soaked in fox pee and blood (from a humane killing) then there is no cause to think anything other than a legal day out for the hunt.

That is a fair point that hadn't occured tbh.

It would have been easier for hunt sabateuers to enforce this themselves if foxhunting was an indictable offence, but from a quick google search it appears to be summary only - making the legislation pretty toothless in the face of widespread disbdedience. A sad day for law and order and a civilised Britain.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:54 pm --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
Under the PACE Act 1984 a police constable
It's alright having pace but do they track back?

The Tracking Back Act 1873 was repealed under the New Labour purge of 2001 as you are well aware.

al67 said:
Killing animals for sport is something I just can't understand at all.

Maybe if these rich arseholes spent as much time and money in the local community as they do on field sports, society as a whole could benefit.

al.

I kill animals because they taste bloody good, and I like working my dogs.

And the people I shoot with are not rich, 3 are unemployed, 2 of us work.

Berts Broken Neck said:
al67 said:

Maybe if these rich arseholes spent as much time and money in the local community as they do on field sports, society as a whole could benefit.

al.

pikey-tattoo.jpg

I posted earlier that I hate fat people. I think I hate fat rich people even more. I was with a girl who used to go hunting. When I first found out about that I was ready to dump her, but she said it was drag hunting, and I feel no emotion towards weird fuckers who dress up as women. Plus she let me smash her back doors in regularly so it was a no brainer.

Berts Broken Neck said:
al67 said:

al.

I don't think animals taste good.

I also have a Field Spaniel and a Cocker Spaniel, both rescues. I don't work them, I take them for walks on beaches, play with them in the garden etc... and not once has either of them or the other Spaniels I have had over the years felt the need to fetch, attack, mame or kill animals.

Maybe your unemployed friends need to catch food to live? may I suggest the two that work buy an organic chicken or two from a farm shop.

I'm not trying be a smart arse by the way,I just don't get killing animals for 'sport'.

al.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:33 pm --<br /><br />
T_Bone said:
I posted earlier that I hate fat people. I think I hate fat rich people even more. I was with a girl who used to go hunting. When I first found out about that I was ready to dump her, but she said it was drag hunting, and I feel no emotion towards weird fuckers who dress up as women. Plus she let me smash her back doors in regularly so it was a no brainer.

Winner!!

al.

T_Bone said:

I've put a lot of weight on since my businesses went tits up three years ago (almost to the day).

Do you think you would have preferred me then or now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.