Fox Hunting.....

de niro said:
The police don't have to cover masses of land, just go to one hunt, arrest and jail the fucking lot of em. The next week do another one, they soon get the message.
Better still turn a blind eye to anything the saboteurs do.

Good point.

Who was the politician who drove it through?

If there was the same outcry against scrotes lamping etc then I'd be tempted to give a shit

when the "gentry" and the lords and land-owners and the police chiefs see their "fun" threatened by public opinion, they do what they have always done. Stick two fingers up and carry on, "fuck the public" is their badge and they wear it with no fear of justice

one law for them, one law for us. a class system in a country which tries it's best to promote equallity so that then we sit down with fingers on lips. How dare we question what's right and wrong for the rich to do? we knoe nothing.

How can it be called great britain when it's when in an international context, it's a business which the managers have licked the arses of so many people, borrowed so much money and fail to regulate it's own laws, that those on the shop floor are the wisest to all it's problems yet cannot speak up as they know they wont be listened to.

I guess very few of you live or work in the countryside, please remember that the fox is vermin and will kill anything it can just for the hell of it whether it needs to eat or not,
it will wipe out hen house of 30 hen's and take only 1 but still bite the heads off the other 29.

The only good thing's to come out of the hunting ban is the fact that hunt memberships have increased and more people go out lamping at night so there are more foxes being killed now than before, where as they would of left a few for the hunt to try and find, the hunt will only find one fox every 3 or 4 outings.

Sorry to disappoint a few of you but very few of the people who ride with the hunt are toffs, the hounds are normally very quick to kill the fox as they know it has the capacity to injure them.

The hunt does so much for the farmers who's land they cross, they take all the dead stock that now a days cost the farmer an arm and leg to dispose of, they will fix fence's etc.

If people want to hunt let them, The Badger now there's another one that need's controlling.

Killing animals for sport is something I just can't understand at all.

Maybe if these rich arseholes spent as much time and money in the local community as they do on field sports, society as a whole could benefit.

al.

Berts Broken Neck said:
I guess very few of you live or work in the countryside, please remember that the fox is vermin and will kill anything it can just for the hell of it whether it needs to eat or not,
it will wipe out hen house of 30 hen's and take only 1 but still bite the heads off the other 29.

The only good thing's to come out of the hunting ban is the fact that hunt memberships have increased and more people go out lamping at night so there are more foxes being killed now than before, where as they would of left a few for the hunt to try and find, the hunt will only find one fox every 3 or 4 outings.

Sorry to disappoint a few of you but very few of the people who ride with the hunt are toffs, the hounds are normally very quick to kill the fox as they know it has the capacity to injure them.
The hunt does so much for the farmers who's land they cross, they take all the dead stock that now a days cost the farmer an arm and leg to dispose of, they will fix fence's etc.

If people want to hunt let them, The Badger now there's another one that need's controlling.
Your first paragraph tells me Foxes and some Human Beings are very close on the Evolutionary scale.

The 2005 act makes it illegal to hunt wild animals using dogs.

Water cannons and rubber bullets if they wont obey the law of the land.Its only right to treat all dissenting crowds with a similar course of action,as they appear hell bent on doing their own thing and wilfully choosing to flout the law of this land,in their bloodthirsty pursuit of pleasure.

pauldominic said:
de niro said:
The police don't have to cover masses of land, just go to one hunt, arrest and jail the fucking lot of em. The next week do another one, they soon get the message.

Good point.

It is not sosimple though is it. If the police go to it. Then as they have done nothing wrong beforehand i am sure a few powerful lawyers would have a field daywith harrasment cases.
Beyond that they would simply chase the fox analogue and no real fox would get hunted when the police are around.

TCIB said:
pauldominic said:
de niro said:

Good point.

It is not sosimple though is it. If the police go to it. Then as they have done nothing wrong beforehand i am sure a few powerful lawyers would have a field daywith harrasment cases.
Beyond that they would simply chase the fox analogue and no real fox would get hunted when the police are around.
Under the PACE Act 1984 a police constable (ie any copper) can arrest someone if he has reasonable grounds for believing any offence is about to be committed (as oppose to a indictable offence having already been or being committed for a citizens arrest). I would suggest sitting around on horses in red jackets, drinking sherry, with a pack of bloodthirsty hunting dogs constituted reasonable grounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.