Fox News

You really think I didn't expect your response early on, I even said in my OP.

I more than expected someone to take umbridge with the fact fox is right wing and conservative and it being ridiculed.

The fact is the place parodies serious news itself all the time, and worthy of piss taking
Keep proving my point.

I used to watch it when it was free to air in the UK,i used to watch Greta and followed the Natalie Holloway story for years,i used to watch the medical segment and found something new to help me with my health,i dread to think what the fuckwits are saying now they are backing the orange one

We moan about bbc and sky a bot over here but we really are lucky not to have the fuckwittery of this channel.

I must admit I some times watch itore as a comedy than serious news as the astounding levels of a lack of common sense or self awareness is comical.

From this week alone

Complete lack of realisation of where they are as they laugh away.

And this idiot

Think someone needs to tell him what inspred the french revolution, and that they use the metric system for trade and they have no problem when chapioning people owning a 9mm hand gun

Scroll through the internet and you will find countless clips of this channels lunacy and stupidity.

Oh and before it's fan go what about CNN blah blah, that can be equally comical too, but fox does it best

The metric system is the language of science which is an evidence based system. Carlson lives in the Land of Make Believe, where science and fact have no bearing, which explains why he's the perfect fit for Faux News.

The metric system is the language of science which is an evidence based system. Carlson lives in the Land of Make Believe, where science and fact have no bearing, which explains why he's the perfect fit for Faux News.

Ah yes, the metric system which we have kind of introduced. Will not bore you with all the anomaly’s in this country. When I was a maths teacher in a previous life it was a complete pain trying to field questions like ‘how many pounds in a kilogram?’ We have pints of beer but litres of milk. Buy something in a pack and it has to be in metric but buy it loose and it can be in both or either. One day maybe we will bite the bullet but if Rees-Mogg gets in we will all go back to imperial.

Ah yes, the metric system which we have kind of introduced. Will not bore you with all the anomaly’s in this country. When I was a maths teacher in a previous life it was a complete pain trying to field questions like ‘how many pounds in a kilogram?’ We have pints of beer but litres of milk. Buy something in a pack and it has to be in metric but buy it loose and it can be in both or either. One day maybe we will bite the bullet but if Rees-Mogg gets in we will all go back to imperial.
Ah, the joys of long division of LSD. How many these days could tackle:
Divide £124. 15s 8d by £ 4. 7s. 6d.
Mind boggles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.