FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

This sounds a bit sad, but I struggle to include any Liverpool players in my team. Got Trent only this year. Just dont want the fuckers to do well. Think Nunes and Dias are reasonably priced. My reluctance to include them will be my downfall.

This sounds a bit sad, but I struggle to include any Liverpool players in my team. Got Trent only this year. Just dont want the fuckers to do well. Think Nunes and Dias are reasonably priced. My reluctance to include them will be my downfall.

My issue is if a player is playing City, I bench them. 2 seasons ago I benched vardy and he scored a hat trick.

Is anyone looking at the Leicester Goalkeeper double up, both 4 mill.

Is anybody thinking of doing one of the new 'draft' fpl games this week? I applied for one at weekend, 7 other people plus myself & in the 'ordering' I got 5th pick first round (the order reverses for fairness, but obvs the first round is key). I assumed I had no chance of picking Haaland at 5th, but I got him! But I'd like another game to be running against other City fans ideally.

I think the draft games are better - because each player has a different team to each other player, so week in, week out there are more changes to the scores and more movement in the mini-league table.
My mates and I did a draft league two years ago, and whilst it was a bit more fun at first (for the reasons you describe), we found it actually got quite a bit more dull than the normal format about halfway through when a few became less active (so were not releasing players) and a few of began to run away with the league.

It becomes very difficult to catch up to a team (or two) in the draft league that happen to have the top five or six inform players for a long stretch, as you can’t get them yourself and the alternatives don’t make up the points.

A successful (or unsuccessful) draft tends to set your fate from the off, as there is no direct transferring of players, and so you know basically within the first 10-15 rounds whether you have any hope of competing.

My mate and I ended up being the only ones still active 10 rounds out because we were so far ahead of everyone else and it was only mathematically possible for one of the two of us to win the league.

My issue is if a player is playing City, I bench them. 2 seasons ago I benched vardy and he scored a hat trick.

Is anyone looking at the Leicester Goalkeeper double up, both 4 mill.
Risky, make sure to leave £0.5M in case they sign a new keeper, FWIW Iversen is probably gonna be first choice (initially) he’s had plenty of pre season minutes & is a very reliable goalkeeper, excellent shot stopper, distribution average, Danish international, I think Ward has had a disrupted pre season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.