FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

Kasper f*cking off to France required a major reshuffle, including forcing me to bring in he who shall not be named.

EE187-D26-C6-F2-42-CC-A1-D5-C4-B78-DD919-C3.jpg

Last edited:
Highly tempted with the Ward/Iversen GK combo, only because I can now purchase a 2nd 8.0m MF (Mount + Saka pairing) with the savings.
Are they linked with another keeper? Cause if they bring in anyone you are talking 2 moves to get in a playing keeper, want to go for it just worried they will bring in someone before deadline day.

Are they linked with another keeper? Cause if they bring in anyone you are talking 2 moves to get in a playing keeper.
Brenton has already been reported as saying that any new keeper bought in would be for the third rotation spot, plus I've left some funds left over for a 4.5m keeper transfer if swift surgery is required.

This any good, I have no idea anymore lol changing my team every few hours for the last few days. Thinking zinc for Gabriel, got Dias for dependable points. Don't trust Chelseas backline no idea were anyone will be playing. Plus kane or haaland head says kane heart says haaland.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220804_102158_com.pl.premierleague.jpg
    Screenshot_20220804_102158_com.pl.premierleague.jpg
    560.5 KB · Views: 24

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.