FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

Sorry dude not a clue.

FPL scout is the go to, think they have a subscription service, but not all content is behind a paywall

Tront from the right usually feed players across the other side of the pitch. James tends to support the in-play on his right side, KdB assists across all three positions ahead of him.

Edit: The Athletic published passing networks from all the EPL teams last season which showed you all the players average pitch positions and where their highest percentage of passes leads towards (therefore you can guestimate the highest assist potential towards their front line)
Cheers, especially @Boo or Boo-urns! ;-)

My current all current/former City team:

55601-B92-A2-BB-493-F-B617-665-A3769-B4-F5.jpg

One of my current cash league teams:

06-B16-FDB-82-B9-4-F67-A995-2-FFBCBAD7274.jpg

I have Lingard as my 5th midfielder - but I see a lot of positive posts for Martinelli at the same price

Anyone got an opinion over which one is the best choice?

Lingard will throw the kitchen sink at the next few months in the hope he does enough to get to the WC, looks likely to play behind the striker, could be on pens, will definitely be on free kicks & probably corners, they play us & spurs gw 4&5 but other than that the fixtures have been kind in the first 12 weeks
Martinelli is in form and only a slight rotation risk early doors with ESR injured, only tricky game in first 8 is at the Toilet, has taken pens when Saka is off the pitch & the odd free kick, takes corners too
All in all you should consider both and reinvest elsewhere

Is anybody thinking of doing one of the new 'draft' fpl games this week? I applied for one at weekend, 7 other people plus myself & in the 'ordering' I got 5th pick first round (the order reverses for fairness, but obvs the first round is key). I assumed I had no chance of picking Haaland at 5th, but I got him! But I'd like another game to be running against other City fans ideally.

I think the draft games are better - because each player has a different team to each other player, so week in, week out there are more changes to the scores and more movement in the mini-league table.

I have Lingard as my 5th midfielder - but I see a lot of positive posts for Martinelli at the same price

Anyone got an opinion over which one is the best choice?
Martinelli over Shingard.

If these are your 5th MF considerations, you must be fielding a powerful 1 - 4 first choicers in the middle of the park.

Lingard will throw the kitchen sink at the next few months in the hope he does enough to get to the WC, looks likely to play behind the striker, could be on pens, will definitely be on free kicks & probably corners, they play us & spurs gw 4&5 but other than that the fixtures have been kind in the first 12 weeks
Martinelli is in form and only a slight rotation risk early doors with ESR injured, only tricky game in first 8 is at the Toilet, has taken pens when Saka is off the pitch & the odd free kick, takes corners too
All in all you should consider both and reinvest elsewhere
Big thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.