FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

Any view on whether Lavia will see much game time at Southampton?

Thinking of swapping him for Lingard as the bench M/F and Ward for Lloris - gives we £3m and can then have TAA for Dier and leave £0.5m - just in case
I kinda think he should play but I can't see him scoring too highly as he isnt really an attacking threat that I have seen Bailey for 5mil is abit of a risk but he had a great preseason and stevie g is a fan and said after his last pre season if he was picking his team for the opening day tomorrow Bailey starts. I would swap Cucurella (unlikely to feature for anyone for a couple weeks) for either dalot (I know but he is an attacking fb who seems nailed on the rags should be better both defensively and attacking this season and at 4.5 he could be great value) or Jonny (meant to be injury free and nailed on to start) as well as getting in trent. Andres at Fulham is a 4.5 starter who takes set pieces so he is a better choice then lavia.

Cheers — still frantically changing my cash league teams.

200.gif
Arnt we all! Lol

I've settled on a big at the back formation, with 5 attacking full backs. Salah and Haaland as attacking premium's, to rotate as captain.
Who you got dude I want to good big 5 at the back as I think that's where the value is this year but I can choose 5 I'm happy with.

Feel sick having penandes in this team but got 2.5m in the bank

Attachments

• CaptureFE.PNG
    CaptureFE.PNG
    189.3 KB · Views: 27
I kinda think he should play but I can't see him scoring too highly as he isnt really an attacking threat that I have seen Bailey for 5mil is abit of a risk but he had a great preseason and stevie g is a fan and said after his last pre season if he was picking his team for the opening day tomorrow Bailey starts. I would swap Cucurella (unlikely to feature for anyone for a couple weeks) for either dalot (I know but he is an attacking fb who seems nailed on the rags should be better both defensively and attacking this season and at 4.5 he could be great value) or Jonny (meant to be injury free and nailed on to start) as well as getting in trent. Andres at Fulham is a 4.5 starter who takes set pieces so he is a better choice then lavia.
Thanks for taking the time to do that mate

I just don't know if I can bring myself to have any Liverpool players in my team. I know how pathetic that sounds.

I just don't know if I can bring myself to have any Liverpool players in my team. I know how pathetic that sounds.
Whether we like it or not (which we obviously DO NOT), leaving Liverpool players out means forgoing a lot of possible points, which I am not willing to do in my cash leagues.

I did, however, manage to avoid having to put Milner in my all current/former City team. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.